Eu.xiaomi.module.inject

Moliere

Members
Mar 7, 2021
I have installed the latest available version of
Eu.xiaomi.module.inject that of December 20th.
I removed the cards from Google wallet, deleted the Google wallet app, restarted the phone, reinstalled Google wallet and it still doesn't work. When I try to register a card in the wallet it tells me that the phone has no security requirements etc. I thought maybe it's because the apk is more than 10 days old but I'm not sure. Anyone in the same situation as me?

You meet the following conditions:
- ROM released on 3.12.2023 or later
- module.apk 20.12

If so, clear all data of the "Google Play" app and restart your device.

Reactions: Moliere and JiaiJ
You meet the following conditions:
- ROM released on 3.12.2023 or later
- module.apk 20.12

If so, clear all data of the "Google Play" app and restart your device.
Thank you. My rom is probably older, it should be the one with the fix. Now I'll download it again and try it. Thank you very much

Thank you. My rom is probably older, it should be the one with the fix. Now I'll download it again and try it. Thank you very much
I updated the rom, now gpay works perfectly again. Thanks to all the Xiaomi.eu team

Hello guys, I have Mi 12X, downloaded the latest Stable rom (2023-12-04), but i still have problem with GPay. It says "phone doesn't meet the security standards for contactless payments". Of course i cleaned the cash and checked module.apk 20.12 but problem with GPay didn't go. Please help me.

here is the modules page: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/xiaomieu-module-app.70890/

You can also find the current module in the Updates app
Screenshot_2024-01-28-10-41-31-089_com.android.updater.jpg