New Excesive Ram consumption

Seck60

Members
Jan 19, 2021
Hi, I have a Redmi Note 8 4/64gb (ginkgo) and in the latest 3 rom updates, since Feb 25, I have an excesive usage of ram.
Before that update, when restarting the phone, I used to have almost 3gb of free space, the it goes almost 2 gb free. But now even restarting I have less than 1gb of free ram.
I tried making a clean reinstall but it is still taking too much ram (with no more apps than the pre-installed) I dowidgetn't know how to fix it because it's annoying that I can't even use the google search widget.
Hoping someone can help me.

I saw a lot a people complain about memory after the switch to Android 11, could it be that ?

I saw a lot a people complain about memory after the switch to Android 11, could it be that ?
No, I think is not. I had Android 11 in the very first rom I installed from xiaomi.eu and It was working well, normal ram consumption :(

No, I think is not. I had Android 11 in the very first rom I installed from xiaomi.eu and It was working well, normal ram consumption :(
Actually it is the same, it was only visually reporting more free RAM in recents on previous weeklies - 2 -3 GB for example 4 GB on one occassion :D where every other app was showing 1 or less. In the latest weekly they have just fixed the displayed amount in recents.