"failed to flash super" considering sending device back to manufacturer

NDAV202

Members
Jul 23, 2020
SOLVED USING PROPER USB CABLE
PLEASE DISCARD THIS

Greetings

So about a week ago I received my redmi k30 pro with the china rom. I have unlocked the bootloader, flashed this twrp
https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=4349826312261761273#
and formatted data in twrp. I got the error mesage "failed to mount /odm", was able to flash the stable miui12 anyways, phone booted into system but got hung on the miui logo (waited 20 minutes, nothing happened). tried this a few times and some other stuff, phone only boots to fastboot or twrp. I now decided to flash the official poco f2pro global fastboot rom with the miflasher and from the flash_all bat file but it always fails at "flashing super". Also tried the XiaoMiTool v2 which also gives an error mesage at flashing super. If i now flash anything via twrp the phone only boots to twrp after reboot thereafter. I now also get the error message "failed to mount /vendor","failed to mount /product" (aswell as "failed to mount /odm") in twrp (already tried changing data and cache to fat and to ext4 back again aswell as repairing file system in twrp). Instead of the redmi logo it now shows the poco logo on startup before booting to fastboot or twrp.

Help would be greatly appreciated
Thanks in advanced

Last edited:
So twrp 3.4.1b is still installed.
If you start the phone, it shows the Poco logo like the official rom and then it boots to twrp.
Correct?
You made a backup after you installed twrp?

So twrp 3.4.1b is still installed.
If you start the phone, it shows the Poco logo like the official rom and then it boots to twrp.
Correct?
You made a backup after you installed twrp?
Thank you very much for your Help the USB Cable i used was faulty. Flashed from the bat File with different cable and IT worked the First time