Fastboot Rom (miui 8/9, Los13, AOSP) With Gapps, Root And Some Other Stuffs

When i try to flash the latest stable xiaomi.eu rom i got an error saying "System image not found".
How do i solve this?

When i try to flash the latest stable xiaomi.eu rom i got an error saying "System image not found".
How do i solve this?
Did you put your table to "dfu mode" by hold vol + & - at the same time and hold power to power up and after that release power buttom

Did you put your table to "dfu mode" by hold vol + & - at the same time and hold power to power up and after that release power buttom

No, i just use the toolbox. I extract the .zip to the rom folder, start the toolbox and chose 7 to flash the rom.

Okay, just do what I said, you will flash the rom

If you talking bout DnX mode, then it's not needed. Toolbox knows what to do.
If image not found, then probably you didn't put extracted images under ROM folder without subfolders.

China based ROM 7.6.8 published. Recommend to re-flash whenever you got it as OTA. Some changes done. Of course you don't need to reset device. Dirty flash is ok.

Hi Papka!

Would like to ask how is dirty flashing done? I am using your bat script and was using the steps in flash rom. but when i try to flash the latest rom you have, i need to change device state. I was currently verified back then but when i try to set it back from unlock to verify or lock, all personal data is lost.

Hi Papka!

Would like to ask how is dirty flashing done? I am using your bat script and was using the steps in flash rom. but when i try to flash the latest rom you have, i need to change device state. I was currently verified back then but when i try to set it back from unlock to verify or lock, all personal data is lost.

Hi. That's really strange. Nothing was changed in changing states. No one else reported such problem. When you changing state from lock to unlock or other way around, do you get question about resetting user data on your device?

I'm finding that the device loses wifi connection when it enters screen lock mode/sleep, therefore no apps can be auto-installed when the device is not in use.

I'm finding that the device loses wifi connection when it enters screen lock mode/sleep, therefore no apps can be auto-installed when the device is not in use.

Check settings about wifi activity when screen locked first. Then check /config/WiFi/ do you have mac.txt file there. If not - you should create it and put your device mac address there. Let me know. I'll provide detailed instruction.