Fastboot Rom (miui 8/9, Los13, AOSP) With Gapps, Root And Some Other Stuffs

However, not everything works

After installing MIUI to Xiaomi.eu 8 .. 1.0 stable, with a locked bootloader, the error 963 is still in Google Play

But it's probably another topic, thank you

However, not everything works

After installing MIUI to Xiaomi.eu 8 .. 1.0 stable, with a locked bootloader, the error 963 is still in Google Play

But it's probably another topic, thank you

If you got error 963 - that means, that before you're bootloader was unlocked and maybe locked back after a while. Just boot into bootloader and type: format -w. This will reset your device (all user data will be lost), but this will fix Market for almost forever.

If you got error 963 - that means, that before you're bootloader was unlocked and maybe locked back after a while. Just boot into bootloader and type: format -w. This will reset your device (all user data will be lost), but this will fix Market for almost forever.

if I understand well ... just to load fastboot mode and type:

format -w

my data will be lost, this will fix Market for almost forever.
whether the new rom Xiaomi eu will be?

if I understand well ... just to load fastboot mode and type:

format -w

my data will be lost, this will fix Market for almost forever.
whether the new rom Xiaomi eu will be?

"format -w" - Yes. Just type this.

"whether the new rom Xiaomi eu will be?" - if you asking about updates for ROM based on Xiaomi.eu, then yes. If I see significant changes then I'm doing this every week. If changes were rather small then one time in 2 weeks. For changes I'm looking in weekly change log. Of course not all of them applicable to our device.

hehe google translate :)
no update, only if the format is the rom what I have now Xiaomieu 8.1.1.0

So...

C:\MIUI_8.1.1.0_xiaomi_eu_Root_Gapps> fastboot devices
A3P4729A3665 fastboot

C:\MIUI_8.1.1.0_xiaomi_eu_Root_Gapps>format -w
Invalid drive specification.

C:\MIUI_8.1.1.0_xiaomi_eu_Root_Gapps>

I wrote and nothing happens

Last edited:
hehe google translate :)
no update, only if the format is the rom what I have now Xiaomieu 8.1.1.0

So...

C:\MIUI_8.1.1.0_xiaomi_eu_Root_Gapps> fastboot devices
A3P4729A3665 fastboot

C:\MIUI_8.1.1.0_xiaomi_eu_Root_Gapps>format -w
Invalid drive specification.

C:\MIUI_8.1.1.0_xiaomi_eu_Root_Gapps>

I wrote and nothing happens
fastboot -w instead of format -w

Bravo, You are great. You only helped me, after 5 days

thanks, thanks, thanks, everything works, there is no error 963

Sorry, i dont understand how i execute the bat file in the cmd?
I boot in fastboot mode, open the cmd on the MIUI_8.1.1.0_xiaomi_eu_Root_Gapps folder and them i do not now what to do.
Please someone help me.

Sorry, i dont understand how i execute the bat file in the cmd?
I boot in fastboot mode, open the cmd on the MIUI_8.1.1.0_xiaomi_eu_Root_Gapps folder and them i do not now what to do.
Please someone help me.

Did you downloaded Flash_tool.zip and extracter to the same folder where images?

I dont now what to do, i try in w10 and w7 machines. The result is the same.

Have a look in device manager, when device in fastboot mode. Unfortunately this can be done only by you. Try to use anothe usb port. Maybe drivers are wrong...

Have a look in device manager, when device in fastboot mode. Unfortunately this can be done only by you. Try to use anothe usb port. Maybe drivers are wrong...

I try all usb ports, in device manager of w7 appears "Intel Android ADB Interface" and dont have the yelow warning. I think it is ok.

There is some method to do this in a macbook?

Last edited: