Finded The Problem That Causes Deepsleep Battery Drain [ Fix It Please ]

There are 600+ comments...Any in particular?
This is the comment {description and fix}

It's because it's mtk... And it doesn't make sense.
To sum this. Mtk added a service to ramdisk, which executes a binary, which is just opening the device node for reading.
They also added a function to kernel, which is checking if the mentioned path gets opened.
If it does, the kernel loads some firmware, which is responsible for sleep.

Sounds logical? No!

We have added a function to kernel now, when screen turns off the first time, load the firmware...

Sounds more logical, right?

This way, there's no need for ramdisk changes, no need for selinux changes, no need for an extra binary...

I don't know what kind of drugs 'coders' of mediatek are taking... But they should stop it

Insert a 4G simcard and you are away fron that worry-makes sense!

You Mean that normale use with this Kind of Sim card and preferred network setting to 4G/LTE prevent The deep sleep battery drain issue so what results is the normal battery performance ?? and no matter if it's X20 or X25 ?

Last edited:
You Mean that normale use with this Kind of Sim card and preferred network setting to 4G/LTE prevent The deep sleep battery drain issue so what results is the normal battery performance ?? and no matter if it's X20 or X25 ?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thank you @stevedat but i'm not so sure how to interpretate this video...is that really a Redmi Pro ?

Wich are the priority settings ? Is good even for Miui.it, of course based on developer than xiaomi.eu ?

Thanks again

Thank you @stevedat but i'm not so sure how to interpretate this video...is that really a Redmi Pro ?

Wich are the priority settings ? Is good even for Miui.it, of course based on developer than xiaomi.eu ?

Thanks again
Yes man it is my Redmi Pro recorded.
You need to upload your videos to Youtube then share it to get its link

Yes man it is my Redmi Pro recorded.
You need to upload your videos to Youtube then share it to get its link

Now it's OK !
It seems that last release fixes the issue...Last night miui.it 7.1.16 drained only 2% in 7 hours with data, bluetooth, GPS, 4G on....but...I don't know what you Mean about video on YouTube and the link....sorry.