Fix Networks for GARNET

Thanks so much. After connecting in fastboot and run the command, there's an error:
1729655612007.png

and when using another version (garnet v14.0.15) there's an error "flashing is not allowed in lock state". What should I do?

It means you don't need a computer to install the patch.
In case you already have TWRP installed on your device.

Do you use a custom ROM from xiaomi.eu at all?
Ok. So I just copy the zip into the phone storage and run the thing? How should I run this command directly in my phone once copied?

SOrry, I have no idea what custom ROM is. I bought this f@#$g Xiomi redmi and suddenly stopped to work

It looks like you are using an official ROM (SW). You also have no idea what you're doing.
If you have an official ROM and a locked bootloader, this forum is not for you. This signal processing only affects custom ROMs from xiaomi.eu.

It looks like you are using an official ROM (SW). You also have no idea what you're doing.
If you have an official ROM and a locked bootloader, this forum is not for you. This signal processing only affects custom ROMs from xiaomi.eu.
Thanks, bro. How can I know if I am using an official ROM or which one is mine? Sorry, this is the only site where I found some troubleshooting advice