Flashboot Flash All Failed | exit code: 1 | output: "flash super error"

Flowerpoweruk

Members
Nov 11, 2020
Hey everyone.

I've tried to install the global rom for the Mi 10t lite however I am getting the error "Flashboot Flash All Failed | exit code: 1 | output: "flash super error""

I have tried twice and still getting the same error.

Could somebody advise me as to what may be the issue?

ps- I am using XiaoMiTool V2

Hey everyone.

I've tried to install the global rom for the Mi 10t lite however I am getting the error "Flashboot Flash All Failed | exit code: 1 | output: "flash super error""

seems nobody answered to you.
I would have open the Flash all.bat, in the ROM main directory, in order to find the cause by myself. You will get what reason is the code one exit.

I

Also, try a different fastboot.exe. I'm sure this is the same error that we had on the ultra. A simple change to a different fastboot.exe worked fine. Try one from Google's adb or from a miflash package, anything but the one in the downloaded.

Reactions: DerEchteAndreas
Hey everyone.

Hi, try it this way:
Let the xiaomitool do its job.
If the installation aborts at one point, e.g. "Flash super error", then open the file flash_all.bat and find the line that contains "super", e.g. "fastboot% * flash super% ~ dp0images \ super.img || @echo" Flash super error "&& exit / B 1".
The flash_all.bat file can be found under C:\Xiaomi\XiaomiTool2\res\tmp\*FASTBOOTrom* (or similar).
Comment out all the lines BEFORE with two colons.
The first two lines in flash_all.bat must NOT be commented out!
Now start the flash process again with the xiaomitool. In the log you will see that the flash process starts immediately with the super.img file. Patience, it'll take a while.
Then the other files will be flashed and the MI10T lite will restart after completion.
If a new error occurs after flashing super.img, then comment out all lines BEFORE the line with "the error" with two colons and start the process again.
In the end you have successfully flashed the Mi10T lite.
Good luck.

Reactions: maxiqboy
I tried like 7 different fastboot.exe files on my mi10 umi and most of them fail with error description:
Fastboot flash all failed, exit code: 1, output: "Flash super error"
Error family code: fastboot_flash_failed
Error origin:com.xiaomitool.v2.procedure.install.FastbootInstall$3.run(Unknown Source)

Anyone please help me out?

If I choose to retry this step, it's trying to flash again but gets stuck there. even after 20 minutes nothing happens and keeps ''flashing super".

Have you tried the Xiaomi tool as discussed earlier? Is this for the mi 10 t lite as in the first post? If so why are you using fastboot when there are twrp versions available?
TWRP, https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/unofficialtwrp.com/unofficial-twrp-3-4-1-root-xiaomi-mi10-lite/amp/
ROMs zip and fastboot, https://mifirm.net/model/gauguin.ttt
I did. By the way i don't have the T.
TWRP doesn't get installed. It says succesfull but still only boots to fastboot.
I've checked if the bootloader is still unlocked and it is.
I'm trying with MiFlash 2020.3.14.0 now, and the status is now: $fastboot -s cc2e2d93 getvar product 2>&1 |findstr /r /c:"^product: *umi" || exit /B 1
It's on this status for over 400 seconds. Don't know what it means in this case.

UPDATE: After 466s i get the error: Missmatching image and device.
I'm 100% sure that i'm using the right image for the right device (global rom from mi.com itself).

The china version gives me this error after a few seconds.
Trying the EEA version now.

When you install TWRP do you end fastboot by fastboot reboot recovery to go straight to twrp? If you don't, your stock ROM may overwrite it.

When you install TWRP do you end fastboot by fastboot reboot recovery to go straight to twrp? If you don't, your stock ROM may overwrite it.
Can't install twrp at the moment anymore. throws me an error.
Guess I have to try fix the mismatching image and device error first. did that by deleting a few lines in the flash_all.bat but this gives me a new error:

error:Sending 'modem' (247772 KB) FAILED (Write to device failed in SendBuffer() (Too many links))

On the off chance, were you using a standard command prompt or the newer version from the power tools that's in blue? I ask as I have seen some strange effects using fastboot in the power tools version and going straight to a standard command prompt worked first time. I was going to say this last night but you said you got it working, so all good for you, enjoy it now.

On the off chance, were you using a standard command prompt or the newer version from the power tools that's in blue? I ask as I have seen some strange effects using fastboot in the power tools version and going straight to a standard command prompt worked first time. I was going to say this last night but you said you got it working, so all good for you, enjoy it now.

I'm always using the default command prompt, not the powertools prompt.

hey guys i have the same problem
What is your issue? Which ROM version are you trying to flash in fastboot. It is widely mentioned about the original EU fastboot that had an odd version of fastboot. This was resolved by substituting any other version of the fastboot.exe from a different package. Please let us know your issue.

It's problem is/was that the latest twrp (3.5.0 for example) can't be flashed on my phone due to it's incompatibility with Android 11. Bricked my device.
After flashing an older twrp and side-booting from the newer twrp, i was able to get things working again.

I am having exactly the same issue as Kameleon20 with my Miu 11.
I should be grateful when someone could help me what to do to get out of the Fastboot Mode from my device.

Please could you explain to me in simple words as I am not that technically skilled as you are. I can of course speak English and I am from Germany.

THANK YOU ! ! !

Hi, try it this way:
Let the xiaomitool do its job.
If the installation aborts at one point, e.g. "Flash super error", then open the file flash_all.bat and find the line that contains "super", e.g. "fastboot% * flash super% ~ dp0images \ super.img || @echo" Flash super error "&& exit / B 1".
The flash_all.bat file can be found under C:\Xiaomi\XiaomiTool2\res\tmp\*FASTBOOTrom* (or similar).
Comment out all the lines BEFORE with two colons.
The first two lines in flash_all.bat must NOT be commented out!
Now start the flash process again with the xiaomitool. In the log you will see that the flash process starts immediately with the super.img file. Patience, it'll take a while.
Then the other files will be flashed and the MI10T lite will restart after completion.
If a new error occurs after flashing super.img, then comment out all lines BEFORE the line with "the error" with two colons and start the process again.
In the end you have successfully flashed the Mi10T lite.
Good luck.

thanks, You save my life, and my phone,
now it booted, :emoji_heart_eyes::emoji_heart_eyes::emoji_heart_eyes::emoji_heart_eyes::emoji_heart_eyes_cat::emoji_heart_eyes_cat::emoji_heart_eyes_cat::emoji_heart_eyes_cat: