[FONTS] Theme Manager Fonts [UPDATE 4/2]

@yuri: Sorry I haven't gotten your font up yet. It's almost done, but my computer has decided that, for the last 5 hours, I should try to get my hard drive functioning again, so needless to say, I've been distracted.

Also, Windows 7 still sucks (even though I'm in this mess because of Linux...).

Links for both variations of Eurofurence are down.

Also, Zegoe Light reverts to Droid (or something) on the home screens + time, kinda sad.

Just downloaded Puritan. Lookin' good.

We need to see a slew of new fonts... I can never get enough of em.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Links for both variations of Eurofurence are down.

Also, Zegoe Light reverts to Droid (or something) on the home screens + time, kinda sad.

Just downloaded Puritan. Lookin' good.

Thanks for letting me know about that. I fixed the Eurofurence links. I have no idea what happened with Mediafire, but they're fixed now.

I couldn't fix Zegoe Light, though. I put in a DroidSans.ttf and DroidSansFallback.ttf on top of the ones that were already in there, then I added a new line to the description.xml in case it, for whatever reason, wasn't compatible with the theme changes. Nothing worked. It's so weird. It only affects the status bar and icon names. Everything else is the right font, and I packed Zegoe Light the same way as all the others, which all work fine. I'm stumped right now, but I'll definitely look into finding a solution. If I do figure it out, I'll be sure to post an update about it.

We need to see a slew of new fonts... I can never get enough of em.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Don't worry. I'll post more. I don't know if the update will be as big as the first ones or when it will be yet, but there are more fonts to come.

Thanks for letting me know about that. I fixed the Eurofurence links. I have no idea what happened with Mediafire, but they're fixed now.

I couldn't fix Zegoe Light, though. I put in a DroidSans.ttf and DroidSansFallback.ttf on top of the ones that were already in there, then I added a new line to the description.xml in case it, for whatever reason, wasn't compatible with the theme changes. Nothing worked. It's so weird. It only affects the status bar and icon names. Everything else is the right font, and I packed Zegoe Light the same way as all the others, which all work fine. I'm stumped right now, but I'll definitely look into finding a solution. If I do figure it out, I'll be sure to post an update about it.

No worries there. You've got a really fine list here.

Are we allowed to make requests..? I've been wanting a font similar to the one seen here, but I'm not sure what it is. It's sort of like Zegoe Light, but I'm sure there's another one around like it.

If you can find out which font that is, I'd be happy to pack it for you, but I can't identify fonts just by looking at them, and I can't think of anything similar off-hand. I wish I could, but I'm not that familiar with font making or anything like it.

If you can find out which font that is, I'd be happy to pack it for you, but I can't identify fonts just by looking at them, and I can't think of anything similar off-hand. I wish I could, but I'm not that familiar with font making or anything like it.

No worries. I appreciate your help though.

Suggestions for future releases:
Geo Sans Light
secretcode
Edelsans
Raleway (I've uploaded a ttf of Raleway here)

Thanks again for taking the time to make this collection.

No worries. I appreciate your help though.

Suggestions for future releases:
Geo Sans Light
secretcode
Edelsans
Raleway (I've uploaded a ttf of Raleway here)

Thanks again for taking the time to make this collection.

nice Raleway :)

plz you can BonvenoCF excuse me to bother you

Sure thing. I was actually planning on doing Geo Sans in the next update. You must have read my mind.

I must say, though, that I was going to put Raleway in the last update, but when I had it on my phone, I found I it way too thin to be legible. I'll still post it, but I figured I would let you know.

Hello, amazing fonts thanks very much :D Really love it. I was wondering if you could add Avenir font if possible please and thank you.

DHD MIUI - Cavier Dreams Font - EPHD Theme -

Thank you so much for this list. Really appreciate the time and effort you put into making it. Now if I could only pick just one. :)

Can anyone please give me a short guide on how to make an mtz font file please. This is Avenir font which I'd like to use with MIUI theme manager please and thank you. If you can do it for me please let me know I'd really appreciate it thanks. :)

iniD04.png

ikMZXO.png

Can anyone please give me a short guide on how to make an mtz font file please. This is Avenir font which I'd like to use with MIUI theme manager please and thank you. If you can do it for me please let me know I'd really appreciate it thanks. :)

First thing to do is download an existing theme or font pack and extract description.xml. The rest of the theme doesn't matter, just that file. Open it in a text editor and change the title/author/version if you want and set it aside.

Wherever you have that file, make a folder in the same directory called fonts. Put the .ttf files you want into the fonts folder. Change the names to Arial.ttf, Arial-Bold.ttf, Clockopia.ttf, etc. as necessary. For example, the normal, non-bold, non-italic version would be both Arial.ttf and Clockopia.ttf, the bold version of the font would be Arial-Bold.ttf, and the italic version would be Arial-Italic.ttf.

Once you have all the files renamed, just zip the folder and description.xml into a .zip, and rename the extension to .mtz. Make sure that description.xml is not inside the fonts folder before you zip them together.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Thank you very much, I'll try that now :D

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Hi, I've tried and tried but no luck. I've renamed it and made a separate font folder before zipping it up including description. But when i put it in the MIUI theme folder, it doesn't show in the theme manager. Could you turn this fon't into an mtz for me please http://www.fontspace.com/v-p-adams/crew

And the Stewart Sans font on the first page has the same link as Steve Hand :p Thank you very much.