New Gallery Editor bug

glowi29

Members
Sep 19, 2022
Hello, so I noticed a bug with the Gallery editor after updating to the latest MIUI 13.0.5 EU on my X3 Pro. I'll have to re-download some module every time I use the Gallery app editor function ( Sky, Eraser,....). This bug also appears in the Gallery Recommended tab as well. And of course, if I am offline, I can't use them at all.

I also tried to install the Gallery Editor apk, but I can't. It always show "package conflict" error.

I use the editor often, so this is quite frustrating to me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-09-19-22-19-01-932_com.google.android.packageinstaller.png
    Screenshot_2022-09-19-22-19-01-932_com.google.android.packageinstaller.png
    46.7 KB · Views: 517
  • Screenshot_2022-09-19-22-28-18-951_com.aefyr.sai.png
    Screenshot_2022-09-19-22-28-18-951_com.aefyr.sai.png
    71.9 KB · Views: 789
Hello, so I noticed a bug with the Gallery editor after updating to the latest MIUI 13.0.5 EU on my X3 Pro. I'll have to re-download some module every time I use the Gallery app editor function ( Sky, Eraser,....). This bug also appears in the Gallery Recommended tab as well. And of course, if I am offline, I can't use them at all.

I also tried to install the Gallery Editor apk, but I can't. It always show "package conflict" error.

I confirm the same issue of download again the features in the Gallery app after all versions of MIUI 13's Weekly. I don't know if it suppose to work this way.

Device: Poco F3

This may not be unique to your device.
I think anyone who sets airplane mode and tries to edit a video will get an error.

Yes, me too. Also, The option of creative when you select images has less options. Before I could a ID card picture with my photo, in the new version no anymore between other things

Redownload? If it takes like a second, then it doesn't download anything, it's verifying the existing libraries and makes sure it matches with the correct version (depending on Gallery app version). It takes a bit of processing to generate SHA1 hashes.

Before I could a ID card picture with my photo, in the new version no anymore between other things
Why can't you? It's in Recommended tab.

Redownload? If it takes like a second, then it doesn't download anything, it's verifying the existing libraries and makes sure it matches with the correct version (depending on Gallery app version). It takes a bit of processing to generate SHA1 hashes.

As I mentioned before at least for me after each Weekly update seems to be downloading every feature again in the Gallery app. (annex)
I don't get why it's working this way on Poco F3.

Attachments

• IMG_20220921_191024.jpg
    IMG_20220921_191024.jpg
    266.5 KB · Views: 227
  • IMG_20220921_190832.jpg
    IMG_20220921_190832.jpg
    273.5 KB · Views: 234

The problem is that I can't use these features without an internet connection