Google icon gray frame!

Oxidarius

Members
Nov 15, 2014
Hey there i'm new to this forum and generally for MIUI and Xiaomi world.
I'm comming from SGS 2 but on CM11 and everything whit MIUI is new for me :) I like it a lot. Everything i've used third party app for CM11 for MIUI is on the table.
Anyway posting here for some beauty details. Icons. Awww, i love them but after update form last friday weekly update to 4.11.14 my google nice polish MIUI icons is no more here except for gmaps and not so good drive. Can some one help me how to get back cool full google Chorme, Play, G Translate and Instagram :(

Welcome, another new Mi4 owner xD

So you're still on MIUI v5? Just look at the themes app for something that tickles your fancy ;)

Sent from my MI 4W

Reactions: Oxidarius
:) i'm on newest weekly cancro miui 6 and google icons problem in history. My mistake, was flashing official developer ROM not multilingual posted here.. btw very very happy with my MI4

:) i'm on newest weekly cancro miui 6 and google icons problem in history. My mistake, was flashing official developer ROM not multilingual posted here.. btw very very happy with my MI4

Ah right, I thought you were on stock v6 stable?

Yeah the Mi4 is an amazing device, I'm glad I went for it instead of the OnePlus One.