New RESOLVED | Google Pay randomly stopped working. Doesn't meet security requirements | Xiaomi 14 Ultra

Restart the device and then check the integrity in the GPlay app.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Devis234
Restart the device and then check the integrity in the GPlay app.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Gpay still says it doesn't meet security requirements.

It's not important (remains from the cache) after a while it will stop asserting. (Payments should work despite this claim)
It is important that you pass BASIC and DEVICE integrity.

My mi10T pro doesn't meet device integrity now, even if the last xiaomi module of 15th may is installed. Any idea?

Update: I just read the last post in the other thread about fingerprint. So I think I have to wait you wonderful job as always

I was able to use Gpay 3 hours ago to tap in for a train ride, but when I wanted to tap out at my destination after 45min Gpay say my device is not secure and it might be rooted.
I'm using Xiaomi 14 Ultra China version
On EU Rom 1.0.9.0.UNACNXM Stable

Checked integrity using gogocar62's method, and it shows that I only have Basic Integrity but not Device Integrity.

Have already downloaded and installed the latest 2024-05-15 Gpay Module and reinstalled and restart phone and clearing cache for many times but still not working for me.

Screenshot_2024-05-23-11-37-19-496_com.android.vending.jpg

Also for my FUXY. yesterday suddenly stopped working. Now I installed the module again BUT is not working

Last edited: