google play systemupdate (joyeuse)

Franko74

Members
Jan 1, 2022
currently you can read everywhere that google is updating its google play system update.
my samsung business cell phone has actually received an update and is now christened as of january 2022.
nothing happened with my note 9 pro. it is actually not dependent on xiaomi but on google.
what is the status of your cell phone (ideally your note 9 pro)? -> mine "google play systemupdate" FEB 2021

are there other ways to initiate an update?

currently you can read everywhere that google is updating its google play system update.
my samsung business cell phone has actually received an update and is now christened as of january 2022.
nothing happened with my note 9 pro. it is actually not dependent on xiaomi but on google.
what is the status of your cell phone (ideally your note 9 pro)? -> mine "google play systemupdate" FEB 2021

If do not work app updates in Google Play, erase data for Googple Play.Then it will start works.

Apologies for my earlier reply.

I'd forgotten that I'd installed an APK that updates the time stamp.

I uninstalled the apk this morning to test and I'm now back on Feb 2021 without any updates available....same as you.

If do not work app updates in Google Play, erase data for Googple Play.Then it will start works.
Hello, thanks for the info
Sorry if I'm asking a bit of a silly question.
do I need to delete the data from the ...

Google Play Store
or
google play services

thanks for info

Apologies for my earlier reply.

I'd forgotten that I'd installed an APK that updates the time stamp.

I uninstalled the apk this morning to test and I'm now back on Feb 2021 without any updates available....same as you.

Which app do you use for this?