In Progress Green Messages UI 2.7.13

And? I find it pretty nice looking colors. If you don't like it you can change it by setting new theme for SMS app.

But my guess is that Miui made different colors for SMS messages and cloud messages (which unfortunately doesn't work yet).

Wysyłane z mojego Nexus S za pomocą Tapatalk 2

The problem is that what i like about miui is that it is all with the same color and style.
Youmight know where can i get the original orange theme?
I couldn't find it anywhere.

Well I don't have a possibility to check it now but try to copy/replace default theme from previous version. It has SMS theme. You can find it in /media folder. It's called default.mtz if i remember right.

That actually is Cloud Message. You already set up cloud messaging? Cloud messages turn Green, Blue and White in some pattern. I think blue is sending, green is received, and white is read.

Nope. Cloud messages are off because it can't be turned on. After few seconds it turns off and no SMS come.

The green is for sent and white for received messages. Haven't seen blue yet.

Nope. Cloud messages are off because it can't be turned on. After few seconds it turns off and no SMS come.

The green is for sent and white for received messages. Haven't seen blue yet.

Yes, same here.
green for send and white for recevied.

Popping the old default.mtz in there, as an optional theme element for those who aren't going to be using the cloud messaging, wouldn't be a bad idea - as the sudden switch to a lime green can be quite jarring.

Wow seriously? I don't even care about green. I didn't even notice that until you guys mentioned:)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2