[GUIDE][cas] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI10 Ultra

View attachment 32575
Last 10 ultra weekly with no magisk
First of all, I want to thank all of you and specially who share it's knowledge and time to help others like me.
I have a question, I installed stable 12.0.13 but I'm not getting VoWifi despite ran codes *#*#869434#*#* and set on VoWiFi in carrier configuration.
Any idea or help will be very welcome !
Thanks again

First of all, I want to thank all of you and specially who share it's knowledge and time to help others like me.
I have a question, I installed stable 12.0.13 but I'm not getting VoWifi despite ran codes *#*#869434#*#* and set on VoWiFi in carrier configuration.
Any idea or help will be very welcome !
Thanks again
I find that it does work but only when there is BOTH cellular and WiFi signal. The fact that it only works if you also have cellular signal kind of defeats the purpose for me and a source of great frustration, as I get no indoor signal where I live, whatsoever. In other locations where I have both cellular and WiFi, vowifi works fine but generally don't need it when this is the case.

I have a feeling this may be more a carrier issue than a device one, though. So I'm doubtful there is a good solution to this.

I find that it does work but only when there is BOTH cellular and WiFi signal. The fact that it only works if you also have cellular signal kind of defeats the purpose for me and a source of great frustration, as I get no indoor signal where I live, whatsoever. In other locations where I have both cellular and WiFi, vowifi works fine but generally don't need it when this is the case.

I have a feeling this may be more a carrier issue than a device one, though. So I'm doubtful there is a good solution to this.
I have the same issue on latest weekly (20.10.15). The options for VoWiFi and VoLTE appeared after codes put into call app and restart the phone but it seems they don't work at all. Even if I have both connections (LTE and WiFi).

Sent from my Mi Ultra via Tapatalk

I have the same issue on latest weekly (20.10.15). The options for VoWiFi and VoLTE appeared after codes put into call app and restart the phone but it seems they don't work at all. Even if I have both connections (LTE and WiFi).

I don't think it's a carrier matter, because if I install same Mi10 ultra SIM in another cell phone, then VoWifi works perfectly, even with no carrier signal

I don't think it's a carrier matter, because if I install same Mi10 ultra SIM in another cell phone, then VoWifi works perfectly, even with no carrier signal
Exactely. In Samsung phone my both SIM cards worked on VoLTE and VoWiFi with no problem at all.

Maybe we should find the way like this:

Fair enough. No idea what the deal is with it then. The only thing I noticed was that it works only with both cellular and WiFi connections. Must be something else, in either case I really hope it is something that can be fixed sooner than later.

Reactions: Zencooler
Latest weekly, Magisk flashes but no longer shows as installed
Hello,

If you hidded the Magisk Manager app before, be sure to open the "hidded" app version (and you can delete the "not-hidden" app version if it's the case).

;)

Reactions: ToneLa
Nah thanks but reading back I think it's the latest TWRP problem... Man, I'm working twelve hour days, I should stay on top of this stuff before I update :D

Oh cool, nope not done anything yet! Thank you for that link, I will try it. Man, you take a few weeks off and you become a noob again..!

Should I update or is this new update buggy?

I haven't noticed bugs yet but I don't use gpay and the green video bug is still there. Also a few root things I use aren't ready for Android 11 yet. I don't necessarily see a huge reason to jump into this build

As for the auto brightness. I do like the Mi 9 fix but it still isn't reactive enough. It's way better than stock but that's not saying much!

IMO it should be a priority for any ROM

Reactions: wildflower_
Due to lack of signal, for me the most important performance it's to get VoWifi, hope to somebody smarter than me could fix this problem soon

Enviado desde mi M2007J1SC mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: Zencooler
Due to lack of signal, for me the most important performance it's to get VoWifi, hope to somebody smarter than me could fix this problem soon

Enviado desde mi M2007J1SC mediante Tapatalk
+1

You don't need a manual to install twrp, instructions are in the ROM page of the forum along with a link but if you really do need instructions, use mine from this gdrive link. It does have links to files, again on my gdrive but you can also try mifirm.net. here is the link to my guide.

Reactions: tarkan37
please friends, i need to format data again to install the rom 20.11.15 on the mi 10 ultra? i'm using version 20.10.13

To update my Xiaomi mi 10 Ultra (current version 12.0.13.0) to the new version with stable Android 11 what should I do? (sorry for the stupid question but I wouldn't want to mess with changing android version)

To update my Xiaomi mi 10 Ultra (current version 12.0.13.0) to the new version with stable Android 11 what should I do? (sorry for the stupid question but I wouldn't want to mess with changing android version)
As you come from stock Chinese or Stable ( with that version number) you would need to format data as the A11 release is a weekly