[GUIDE][cas] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI10 Ultra

Stable version uses twrp but there is only one version but it is labeled 10pro. It works but I think everyone is waiting for a dedicated version. The stable ROM would be a downgrade, so a wipe would be mandatory where as the weekly is an update. At the moment, I would just stick to the weekly version but a search will find you the twrp version that works if you wish to experiment
Thank You.Worked for me.

Okay, ROM works fine.

I had the same problem with the boot loop.
Don't do right click on the script and run it as admin.
Trying to run it normally was the solution to me!

I have the EU ROM on the Mi 10 Ultra, how do I do the updates.

When I click on download it says no mirror servers available, can someone tell me how I can update?

is there such a guide also for mi10?
i tried several times flashing xiaomi.eu stable for mi10. but everytime i got stuck at recovery.

there are no problems flashing recovery (twrp, 3.4.2b-0623) and boot to recovery.

what i did:
- boot to recovery
- format data
- copy and flash zip
- format dalvik/cache
- reboot

did i forget something?

I have the EU ROM on the Mi 10 Ultra, how do I do the updates.
The updates from within the device itself (Over The Air - OTA) need to be installed in 'recovery mode' with a special tool - TWRP (TeamWin Recovery Project). An official version of this tool is not yet available. A Chinese alternative, originally meant for the Mi10Pro that also seems to work on the Mi10Ultra, has been spotted. You can use that - at your own risk - or wait for the official version to be released. Without TWRP you cannot install the OTA updates, you'll need to use fastboot.

Reactions: rumesh
The updates from within the device itself (Over The Air - OTA) need to be installed in 'recovery mode' with a special tool - TWRP (TeamWin Recovery Project). An official version of this tool is not yet available. A Chinese alternative, originally meant for the Mi10Pro that also seems to work on the Mi10Ultra, has been spotted. You can use that - at your own risk - or wait for the official version to be released. Without TWRP you cannot install the OTA updates, you'll need to use fastboot.
So I understand that I have to download from a given soft link and run fastboot updates ?

can anyone confirm if there's Arabic language in language list please?
and if chosen it will change all settings menu to Arabic or not?
thank you

Language included in our MIUIv12:

Reactions: ozoozo
Yesterday i tried it. First run with original fastboot.exe. Then second run with other fastboot.exe
And it worked very good.
Rom is really like a charm.
Many thanks to the developers.
Hello dear,
Could you help me step by step on how you do that? My phone (Mi10 ultra is stucked on fastboot.
Thanks!

Has nothing to do with the EXE... of course you had to wipe data...
If it doesn't boot back to fastboot after flashing, the EXE is fine.

I wasn't aware of that. I followed the OP post just with the fastboot.exe replaced, and there was no date wiping mentioned.

I wasn't aware of that. I followed the OP post just with the fastboot.exe replaced, and there was no date wiping mentioned.
"_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format" scripts already format the data, which means also wipes it. Don't know what your issue is.

I don't get it.. I did everything OP and everyone here said.

Swapping fastboot.exe with fastboot.exe from mi flash unlock directory.

Starting: windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_wipe
Then after that:
windows_fastboot_update_rom
(Using a script .bat file with the provided code)

My phone keeps on rebooting or boots into this:
Also the same menu when i try to boot in recovery mode:

I can't press anything in the menu and after a minute it keeps on rebooting
*Edit*: found out that the second one is "clear data" and that i have to press with the buttons on the phone.

Please help :(

Attachments

• IMG_20200918_145350.jpg
    IMG_20200918_145350.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 472
Why did you use second script? If you are updating for the first time it is only the first script with wipe. The second script is only for updates. If it's your first time, just the first script.
Boot to fastboot, power vol down and flash as stated.

TWRP MI 10 Ultra This TWRP worked perfectly on my MI 10 Ultra, i've flashed two times chinese stock rom and xiaomi.eu update WITHOUT any problem!!! I share with you, install it and this recovery WILL SOLVE any problem!!!

Ok I managed to get it working.
I had to clear the data of the phone while inside the Chinese recovery menu :)

TWRP MI 10 Ultra This TWRP worked perfectly on my MI 10 Ultra, i've flashed two times chinese stock rom and xiaomi.eu update WITHOUT any problem!!! I share with you, install it and this recovery WILL SOLVE any problem!!!
Can you please explain the process precisely because I am not very experienced. Above all, should I do it via fastboot or with TWRP?

I read this topic and it's not entirely clear to me if we already can update to a more recent weekly version. From what I can see we have some sort of TWRP that works (and no more fastboot images are being released from what I can see, please correct me if I'm wrong).

My main question: it possible to flash this TWRP and upgrade to the weekly without having to wipe data? The phone works fine on 20.9.3 but of course I would like to get all the nice shiny things.

If your on weekly now, flashing twrp and then the new weekly, no need to wipe.
If your coming from stock or stable ROMs, then you do need to wipe.

Reactions: TheDJVG
If your on weekly now, flashing twrp and then the new weekly, no need to wipe.
If your coming from stock or stable ROMs, then you do need to wipe.
Perfect! I'm currently on the weekely (20.9.3) so I will flash TWRP and then flash the latest weekly (20.9.17).