[GUIDE][cas] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI10 Ultra

I just installed EU Rom, and in button shortcuts I cannot set any settings for "Long Press the Home Button".

I am currently in the US, and I am using T-mobile. I had access to 4G LTE and 5G with the Chinese ROM. However, after installing the xiaomi.eu ROM I can only access 4G wireless network. Does anyone have a similar problem?

I also can't download Chrome from the app store. It is quite weird...

Last edited:
I am currently in the US, and I am using T-mobile. I had access to 4G LTE and 5G with the Chinese ROM. However, after installing the xiaomi.eu ROM I can only access 4G wireless network. Does anyone have a similar problem?

I also can't download Chrome from the app store. It is quite weird...

I havent had any problem like that, I can access 5G with the EU Rom, Maybe u can flash TWRP and install the latest rom -

I can’t finish the download from Updater. It downloads then it got stuck at 100% and doesn’t complete. I’ve tried several times. Any ways to solve this?

I can’t finish the download from Updater. It downloads then it got stuck at 100% and doesn’t complete. I’ve tried several times. Any ways to solve this?
It just won't install, see if there is a zip file in your files. Then just flash TWRP.

Sent from my M2007J1SC using Tapatalk

It just won't install, see if there is a zip file in your files. Then just flash TWRP.

It’s in my files as *.zip.temp , the download never completes. File size is 3.74GB for 20.9.17.

Don't know for sure, this is just another way of downloading the file.
It should finish downloading on your phone and change from zip.temp to zip once completed. Sometimes it does do this and you just need to do a refresh, if the file is not damaged, always worth refreshing before using a pc. Hopefully the next one will be fine for you

I havent had any problem like that, I can access 5G with the EU Rom, Maybe u can flash TWRP and install the latest rom -

I am using the latest EU ROM. I searched online, 10 ultra should be able to access T-mobile's n41 5G band. I was able to do it before flashing the xiaomi.eu ROM. Is there any way to troubleshoot?

Hi i see a few different files being recommended, i have a 10 ultra what file is best for eu rom from a windows pc?

Do you have twrp installed and are you unlocked? If yes, then either the latest stable or weekly but please don't mix the 2 branches or you may need to wipe your phone. I will be staying on the weekly.
1st one was by fastboot but now twrp is around, the second most recent weekly is flashed by twrp. The stable too is by twrp.
Best advice, read through the threads and get your phone ready and then decide.

Reactions: ToneLa and jinja
take fastboot.exe from MiFlash and replace it in our folder..
Hi, I have just flashed my phone according to the guide in #138 in this tread. Before running the .bat -file I replaced fastboot.exe with the version in Miflash tool.
The phone just keeps going in an endless rebooting loop now.

Any idea of how to get out of this?

(I can not even switch off the phone and "park" the problem until tomowwor morning because it keeps looping)

Hi, I have just flashed my phone according to the guide in #138 in this tread. Before running the .bat -file I replaced fastboot.exe with the version in Miflash tool.
The phone just keeps going in an endless rebooting loop now.

Any idea of how to get out of this?

(I can not even switch off the phone and "park" the problem until tomowwor morning because it keeps looping)
I had the same issue. Here's what you need to do: press power and volume up. The select clear all data, reboot, done!

I had this issue. Reboot into recovery mode (Power+VolUp) and clear data, then reboot and you'll be fine. No need to use Linux.
I saw this now (which makes my last post absolute). However, all instructions now are in Cheinese so I do not know what to chhose to clear data?

I had the same issue. Here's what you need to do: press power and volume up. The select clear all data, reboot, done!

Thanks a lot for your input! I found this guide
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
where the menues are in English and will hope that my Chinese menues are in the same order.

Reactions: BigBossTech
I saw this now (which makes my last post absolute). However, all instructions now are in Cheinese so I do not know what to chhose to clear data?
When I flashed EU Rom, Mi Recovery was in English. Are you sure you have successfully flashed EU ROM?

Now everything seems to work. I was just planning to start to read how to install the 20.9.17 version of eu.rom that I have downloaded but if I go into the menues of the phone now and check "MIUI-version" the phone itself suggest me to download "MIUI 12 20.9.17" is this "safe" to do or will there be trouble with the TWRP that thinks it is for Mi10Pro?
I.e do I need to install 20.9.17 with command line procedures and special boot sequences or can I just choose to install OTA?

BR (and thanks for all the help you have given here)

Thanks a lot for your input! I found this guide
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
where the menues are in English and will hope that my Chinese menues are in the same order.
I forgot what language I saw in the menu. I hope clear all data works for you.

Now everything seems to work. I was just planning to start to read how to install the 20.9.17 version of eu.rom that I have downloaded but if I go into the menues of the phone now and check "MIUI-version" the phone itself suggest me to download "MIUI 12 20.9.17" is this "safe" to do or will there be trouble with the TWRP that thinks it is for Mi10Pro?
I.e do I need to install 20.9.17 with command line procedures and special boot sequences or can I just choose to install OTA?

BR (and thanks for all the help you have given here)
Download it, and it will stay in your storage as a zip folder. Then enter TWRP using the 10pro tool, install it.

If I now have the weekly rom and want to change to stable rom, do I then follow exactly the same procedure as when I went from Chinese rom (including reinstalling the twrp)? Or are there steps that I do not need to repeat?

BR

If I now have the weekly rom and want to change to stable rom, do I then follow exactly the same procedure as when I went from Chinese rom (including reinstalling the twrp)? Or are there steps that I do not need to repeat?

BR
Go to TWRP, do format data (in wipe menu) and then install stable ROM from zip. That's all.
Please be aware you will loose all your data including internal storage.

Reactions: ToneLa