[GUIDE][cas] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI10 Ultra

this is my first xiaomi main device. My only concern is fingerprint, will it still work after unlocking bootloader and installing xiaomi eu rom, as i read somewhere, it might not work?

can anyone confirm if there's Arabic language in language list please?
and if chosen it will change all settings menu to Arabic or not?
thank you

Dears, could anyone explain how to install the latest stable version of Mi 10 ultra xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Ultra_V12.0.9.0.QJJCNXM_v12-10.zip here:

Since the folder doesn't contain any scripts like the Mi 10 ultra developer rom.

I tried the same method explained here but doesn't work for stable rom xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Ultra_V12.0.9.0.QJJCNXM_v12-10.zip

Regards,

Dears, could anyone explain how to install the latest stable version of Mi 10 ultra xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Ultra_V12.0.9.0.QJJCNXM_v12-10.zip here:

Since the folder doesn't contain any scripts like the Mi 10 ultra developer rom.

I tried the same method explained here but doesn't work for stable rom xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Ultra_V12.0.9.0.QJJCNXM_v12-10.zip

Regards,

here's the newest version

Stable version uses twrp but there is only one version but it is labeled 10pro. It works but I think everyone is waiting for a dedicated version. The stable ROM would be a downgrade, so a wipe would be mandatory where as the weekly is an update. At the moment, I would just stick to the weekly version but a search will find you the twrp version that works if you wish to experiment

Reactions: Abuyahia
Stable version uses twrp but there is only one version but it is labeled 10pro. It works but I think everyone is waiting for a dedicated version. The stable ROM would be a downgrade, so a wipe would be mandatory where as the weekly is an update. At the moment, I would just stick to the weekly version but a search will find you the twrp version that works if you wish to experiment

Installed it, and regreted it, since i had to reinstall all apps...
So, this is not the version that will have weekly eu updates?
Should I go back to weekly?

But you will have to the same again. Stay on one or the other. Weekly will update more, stable will always be older, hence the need to wipe. Your choice.

I have an "interesting" problem...When I first flashed this ROM all went excelent. Then i installed TWRP and tried the newest ROM...didn`t like it, so I reflashed stock ROM and locked the bootloader.
Then I unlocked it and tried to install this ROM again, but all I get is boot loop, MIUI sign and than restarting again and again.
I replaced the fastboot.exe as explained.
Does anyone has any idea? It`s driving me crazy now...All I can do is go back to stock ROM 12.0.8.
Help or ideas, please!

I did that as I explained...but to no avail...Trying it again and will try to use recovery chinese stock 20.9.3 from internal storage...
And now it won`t let me go back to stock ROM using MI Flash...after i did it for 3 times today....aaaaaaaa...

OK, letting me flash 12.07., but not 12.08....weird...
No luck, whatever I do it won`t let me install this EU fastboot ROM...it stays in bootloop...and it works fine in stock rom 12.0.8.... Go figure...If someone has a solution I would be grateful...

No luck, whatever I do it won`t let me install this EU fastboot ROM...it stays in bootloop...and it works fine in stock rom 12.0.8.... Go figure...If someone has a solution I would be grateful...
Someone said to boot into recovery mode and reboot which sorted it out for them.

Reactions: PetarC
Yes, go to recovery, wipe data and reboot.
Didn`t work...first wiped dalvik and cache, than wiped that and data, and still bootloop...what puzzles me is that I can install chinese versions and they all work, stable with mi flash or weekly with twrp, but none of the EU versions get to work anymore :(

Finally, managed to install twrp version of EU ROM...it is just puzzling, doing same thing does not work 10 times but it works 11th time...go figure
If at first you don't succeed, try and try again

We've all been there at some point or other.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn M2007J1SC met Tapatalk

Reactions: PetarC