[GUIDE][cas] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI10 Ultra

You don't. You use fastboot to flash twrp and then use twrp to flash the ROM.
If you have the correct twrp,,
which I gave you a link to but here is another
TWRP
and the latest mi10 ROM
Weekly 11
Stable 10
From these links you should not have a problem, just remember to use the selected wipe option in twrp, reboot to system.
If you want help, please, get in touch, pm me your Facebook messenger I'd and we can sort it out with a support remote Google session. We can sort this, don't panic. Let me know how you get on.

Last edited:
As Mark F wrote you can just flash TWRP recovery from fastboot command and then simply install and EU rom you want (directly from TWRP install menu).
I succesfully flashed TWRP from the fastboot, the only problem is that I cannot flash the rom from TWRP without ending up in the recovery again and again
I tried everything, even changing the type of cache from exfat to the other type

Nothing

I succesfully flashed TWRP from the fastboot, the only problem is that I cannot flash the rom from TWRP without ending up in the recovery again and again
I tried everything, even changing the type of cache from exfat to the other type

Nothing
I don't know Mi 10 (not Pro and not Ultra) but is should be similar. If ROM is installed do not exit recovery and do the format of data partition (in wipe menu) confirm by "yes" and then reboot to the system. Maybe it will work for you...

I don't know Mi 10 (not Pro and not Ultra) but is should be similar. If ROM is installed do not exit recovery and do the format of data partition (in wipe menu) confirm by "yes" and then reboot to the system. Maybe it will work for you...
done I think 20 times already. No way with 3 roms,

xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10_V11.0.25.0.QJBCNXM_v11-10
xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10_V12.0.8.0.QJBCNXM_v12-10
xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10_V12.1.5.0.RJBCNXM_v12-11

no results

Is there a way to flash the stock rom from the adb? umi_global_images_V12.0.1.0.QJBMIXM_20200709.0000.00_10.0_global_277de8c03d.tgz

I don't know how to do it

I tried to reset my phone with the xiaomi mi tool v2 but with no success, I get this error message

Attachments

• 121315882_713541275905610_3716187402764754674_n.jpg
    121315882_713541275905610_3716187402764754674_n.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 220
I was looking for a way to unlock the B20(800) band and I noticed that this ROM wouldn't help me. Is this "resteriction" that prevent us from using B20 on hardware level?

So I have to ask, as a fresh meat when it comes to roms/flash etc. is it possible to rollback/install the original ROM/Factory after I have flashed/installed MIUI 12 ROM? I'm thinking of, perhaps would regret my mind, which I probably wont.

I can also see that there is quite a lot problems with banking apps, why would that problem occur?

Yes, you can flash stock Chinese again if you want. Band 20 restrictions are either in the modem firmware or hardware antenna. Those who have tried to change the modem settings have faild and some even lost LTE all together. Be careful what you do but there are telegram groups discussing this.
Here is a link to all current firmware for the 10 ultra in case you want to go back to stock. https://mifirm.net/model/cas.ttt

Reactions: sadjad1
Sorry for the inconvenience, I have flashed my mi 10 ultra correctly with TWRP. Now it no longer passes the SafetyNET Test due to the CTS Profile. I read that it can be fixed with Magisk but I have never used it and I don't even know how to install it. Could someone please explain me exactly how to do this because I really need to use GPay daily. (I understood that by doing this the smartphone becomes rooted, what does it mean?)

Sorry for the inconvenience, I have flashed my mi 10 ultra correctly with TWRP. Now it no longer passes the SafetyNET Test due to the CTS Profile. I read that it can be fixed with Magisk but I have never used it and I don't even know how to install it. Could someone please explain me exactly how to do this because I really need to use GPay daily. (I understood that by doing this the smartphone becomes rooted, what does it mean?)

Download Magisk Manager and download the zip file and then flash it from TWRP. After that install Magisk Hide Props Config and change prop to Pixel 4XL Android 10 via Termux and force basic KEY attestation. After that CTS profile will pass.

Reactions: sadjad1 and Poney70
Hi everyone,
First Xiaomi phone and first time flashing. Still pretty new to this sort of thing.
Process seemed to go fine...unlocked bootloader after waiting, installed TWRP (3.4.2b by wzsx150) without a hitch, flashed xiaomi.eu ROM (2020.9.24), wiped cache/Dalvik, finally rebooted it

The phone got stuck in a bootcycle for about half an hour before finally booting itself back into TWRP
Not really sure what is wrong or what to do.

Thanks for your help!

Did you wipe and FORMAT from twrp? It's a new partition system ROM. So wipe and format needed.

Download Magisk Manager and download the zip file and then flash it from TWRP. After that install Magisk Hide Props Config and change prop to Pixel 4XL Android 10 via Termux and force basic KEY attestation. After that CTS profile will pass.
I have a stupid question, if I flashed the ROM using fastboot with no TWRP, I can't install Magisk without starting over right?
If I want to fix CTS, I'll have to wipe my device, flash TWRP, flash magisk then run the gpay fix steps?

I have a stupid question, if I flashed the ROM using fastboot with no TWRP, I can't install Magisk without starting over right?
If I want to fix CTS, I'll have to wipe my device, flash TWRP, flash magisk then run the gpay fix steps?

You can install Magisk without TWRP.
Read from :https://topjohnwu.github.io/Magisk/install.html
- You need extract boot.img from the installation zip and patch it via fastboot flash boot img.

No, you can flash TWRP without wiping anything. ;)

From fastboot, using a command prompt with twrp in your folder with adb commands, type :
c:\( your folders name)\fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
then
c:\( your folders name)\fastboot boot twrp.img

Then reboot to recovery pwr and vol up.

Reactions: Poney70
Hello all. Sorry if its a dumb question I really tried to find an answer before posting. Is there a TWRP link someone can share please to be able to flash the eu roms for Mi 10 Pro?

You can flash TWRP without losing any data.

Sent from my M2007J1SC using Tapatalk