[GUIDE][cas] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI10 Ultra

I would not get to remove my data again perhaps more out of laziness and I flashed the stable Rom thinking it had less problems

Need help, my phone boot up at TWRP only now.
1. Unlock my phone.
2. Install Chinese TWRP, using .bat file
3. Boot to TWRP, enter pin code for decrypt,
4. Connect phone to computer and copy EU ROM.zip to download folder of the phone
5. Click install on TWRP and located the EU rom.zip,
6. After install, click on the wipe cache and dalvik, then reboot.
7. The phone didn't reboot to EU rom, it reboot back to TWRP.

What should I do?

Reactions: Neutron82
Need help, my phone boot up at TWRP only now.
1. Unlock my phone.
2. Install Chinese TWRP, using .bat file
3. Boot to TWRP, enter pin code for decrypt,
4. Connect phone to computer and copy EU ROM.zip to download folder of the phone
5. Click install on TWRP and located the EU rom.zip,
6. After install, click on the wipe cache and dalvik, then reboot.

What should I do?
You have to go into TWRP recovery and do the format of data partition (in wipe menu) confirm by "yes" and then reboot to the system.
P.S. This is what I did

Reactions: Poney70
Can we still boot into recovery with the latest beta rom? I saw its bugged for mi 10 pro but what happens with mi 10 ultra?

Can we still boot into recovery with the latest beta rom? I saw its bugged for mi 10 pro but what happens with mi 10 ultra?
20.10.15, last week's is ok. Your notice that no newer ROMs are out there till Android 11 comes soon, but your ok on this version.

So I got my phone with the EU.rom
already installed. Phone is not showing as rooted on a root checker app but want to check: can you install the EU.rom without root?

Worried that maybe I've missed that it has been rooted and if I unlock the bootloader I'll brick the phone.

You don't need root to flash the EU ROM. You just need to install twrp via fastboot and then use twrp to install the EU ROM.
BUT
The last Android 10 beta ( weekly ) ROM was last week and the current twrp won't work with Android 11 due to kernel changes, so we're waiting for a new version and the Android 11 ROM is not yet released, but won't be long. I have attached a flashing and unlocking guide for fastboot and twrp, it might give you some help if your not sure.

Attachments

• flashing and twrp guide.pdf
    591.9 KB · Views: 335
Reactions: neverthemore
I have twrp installed.
How do I update the rom? Do I used the updater to download the rom and flash it using twrp?

I have twrp installed.
How do I update the rom? Do I used the updater to download the rom and flash it using twrp?
If you are currently on weekly ROM just download the ZIP with the latest version and install ZIP in TWRP install menu without wiping. If you came from Chinese or Stable version you additionally need to format data partition on TWRP (in wipe menu using format option and confirming "yes").

If you are currently on weekly ROM just download the ZIP with the latest version and install ZIP in TWRP install menu without wiping. If you came from Chinese or Stable version you additionally need to format data partition on TWRP (in wipe menu using format option and confirming "yes").

Currently I'm in EU stable rom. Do I need to wipe and format data? I'm updating to stable rom also.

Using the updater, Can I just click on check md5 and install?

You have to go into TWRP recovery and do the format of data partition (in wipe menu) confirm by "yes" and then reboot to the system.
P.S. This is what I did

I saw the solution
P.S. This is what I did

BUT I ONLY SEE INSTALL WHIPE BACKUP RESTORE MOUNT SETTINGS ADVANCED AND REBOOT CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME STEP BY STEP WHAT TO DO PLEASE I CAN'T USE MY PHONE NOW :-(

I saw the solution
P.S. This is what I did

BUT I ONLY SEE INSTALL WHIPE BACKUP RESTORE MOUNT SETTINGS ADVANCED AND REBOOT CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME STEP BY STEP WHAT TO DO PLEASE I CAN'T USE MY PHONE NOW :-(

You have already quoted exactely full path. You should go into Wipe menu then choose format data partition then you will get request to confirm this by writing "yes". And then TWRP will format data and you can just tap "back" triangle to go back to main menu then choose Reboot menu and tap on reboot to system. That's all. You will wait few minutes before it goes to new system wizard.

You have already quoted exactely full path. You should go into Wipe menu then choose format data partition then you will get request to confirm this by writing "yes". And then TWRP will format data and you can just tap "back" triangle to go back to main menu then choose Reboot menu and tap on reboot to system. That's all. You will wait few minutes before it goes to new system wizard.
It's trying to start MIUI 12 but its starts over and over i get the 5G then MIUI but it shows up over and over is this normal :S

It's trying to start MIUI 12 but its starts over and over i get the 5G then MIUI but it shows up over and over is this normal :S

I wrote: you need to wait FEW MINUTES (sometimes it takes even 10 minutes - just wait).
If something went wrong you can go into TWRP once again (via pressing volume up + power key for a few seconds) and go to Wipe menu one more time and do simply factory reset and go back to main menu choose Reboot menu and choose Reboot to system.

Dear ZEncooler I did a factory reset and reboot to systeem i will wait and not look for 15 minutes i hope it works i will let you know if it all helps