[GUIDE][cas] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI10 Ultra

You don't need root to flash the EU ROM. You just need to install twrp via fastboot and then use twrp to install the EU ROM.
BUT
The last Android 10 beta ( weekly ) ROM was last week and the current twrp won't work with Android 11 due to kernel changes, so we're waiting for a new version and the Android 11 ROM is not yet released, but won't be long. I have attached a flashing and unlocking guide for fastboot and twrp, it might give you some help if your not sure.

Hey Mark, thank you again for this. I've installed TWRP. The version of the rom my phone came with was a weekly rather than a stable, I've installed the latest weekly update now. Bootloader was already unlocked by the looks of it, so part of the job was done for me. I'm now on 20.10.15. Looking forward to partaking more in this community as I figure out what on earth I'm doing! :D

• Wow
Reactions: Poney70
Question i think the rom needs to be on the storage space right? You can't delete this for space
No, you don't need to keep ROM ZIP file. You can remove it. You will download the new one when it is released (new version).
Nice to hear it works for you. BTW: You can always click "thank" icon for the post that helped you in some way

Well I just lost Google pay. Restarted my phone because a couple apps were acting up. Popup came up saying I can't pay. I tried to update the widevine certificate and it seems to be a step by step repeat of what happened in this thread. Same error code and everything.

Tried all of that magisk hide props config garbage from that xda thread, absolutely none of it made a shred of difference.
Well, did you force basic key attestation in magisk hide props?
EvalType says 'hardware' on your end, should say 'basic' afterwards.

Reactions: wildflower_
@wildflower_ You should at least pass "basicIntegrity" test so I guess you have installed EdXposed module? If yes, remove it and check SafetyNet again. If you still can't pass "basicIntegrity" test, can you give here all your installed Magisk modules please?

Reactions: wildflower_
hi group, I don't want to root my mi 10 ultra, but the camera is really horrible, after I root to install the camera, how do I unroot?
sorry for my english, i used the google translator, i'm brazilian, if you have some brazilian to help me i thank you very much.

hi group, I don't want to root my mi 10 ultra, but the camera is really horrible, after I root to install the camera, how do I unroot?
sorry for my english, i used the google translator, i'm brazilian, if you have some brazilian to help me i thank you very much.
Hello,

If you installed a Magisk module to modify the camera, you can't unroot and keep the modified camera. ;)

If you want to unroot, use "Uninstall" button in Magisk Manager app then chose "Complete uninstall". :)

I got Ultra last Wednesday and started the 1 week unlock wait period. Now I tried to unlock the phone and I got "please unlock 235 hours later". Anybody know what is this and why I can't unlock it?

I got Ultra last Wednesday and started the 1 week unlock wait period. Now I tried to unlock the phone and I got "please unlock 235 hours later". Anybody know what is this and why I can't unlock it?
You need to normally use your phone, and think you need to be connected to Internet too. Otherwise the unlock countdown can be increased like you see. ;)

You need to normally use your phone, and think you need to be connected to Internet too. Otherwise the unlock countdown can be increased like you see. ;)
I've been using my phone for the full week and with the same Xiaomi account I registered the unlock with.

I don't even see my phone in my Xiaomi account, so I took the risk of adding it again from the developer menu and now the timer is up to 408, and still don't see it in the account. I have no words to describe how much Xiaomi disgusts me at this moment. Modding friendly my ass. Now I'm stuck with this spyware China ROM for another 17 days. Well, at least I know which manufacturer's phone I'm not buying in the future.

Last edited:
I've been using my phone for the full week and with the same Xiaomi account I registered the unlock with.

I don't even see my phone in my Xiaomi account, so I took the risk of adding it again from the developer menu and now the timer is up to 408, and still don't see it in the account. I have no words to describe how much Xiaomi disgusts me at this moment. Modding friendly my ass. Now I'm stuck with this spyware China ROM for another 17 days. Well, at least I know which manufacturer's phone I'm not buying in the future.
Do not worry. Just change the Xiaomi account for another one (the easiest way is to put another SIM card and register account directly in the unlock menu) then it will set up the count down for 168 hours. That's the best solution now.

Do not worry. Just change the Xiaomi account for another one (the easiest way is to put another SIM card and register account directly in the unlock menu) then it will set up the count down for 168 hours. That's the best solution now.
Yeah, I'm not worried, I'm more like incredibly pissed off right now. I'm trying to see if Xiaomi actually has a customer service who could help with this but I guess waiting a week is better than 17 days.

And I'm not sure if I trust that counter to go down even with another SIM card. There's something broken with their system.

They're modding friendly, you apparently just did something wrong. This is my first xiaomi phone and I had no problems like that.
If they were modding friendly, they wouldn't force you to wait to unlock in the first place. I'm happy their system worked for you. I did everything as instructed by them and it didn't work for me.

The make you wait so you consider the consequences of unlocking the bootloader and to prevent resellers from unlocking phones en masse. They are 100x more mod friendly than Samsung or OnePlus and 1000x more than Apple.
Struck a nerve there I guess. Dog is also 1000x more dog than a Cat. It doesn't matter how you try to justify it - making consumer wait to do whatever he or she wants with the device he or she bought is customer hostile. What does it matter if resellers unlock their phones en masse? Wasn't Android suppose to be all about freedom of choice?

Anyways, let's stop this because this is way off-topic now and doesn't benefit anyone.

Anyways, let's stop this because this is way off-topic now and doesn't benefit anyone.
Exactly! You should have educated yourself ahead of the purchase to prevent whining later. Xiaomi protects its customers with the waiting period. It is to prevent resellers flash shady stuff. But yeah, you should have known that beforehand.

Otherwise there will be way more people complaining that someone stole their personal information. And that was the case couple of years ago.

If you find Xiaomi hostile then pay the extra money and buy your flagship from Samsung or Huawei and enjoy the freedom. Especially with Huawei.

The only hostile thing here is your attitude BTW.

If you read and understand how to unlock the bootloader, then bonding your phone fully with your account and then go through the process, you should be done in a week.
It's not hard to understand but trying to circumnavigate the system will always extend the time. As said it's all to do with your security.

So Google pay on this ROM

I have a friend even without root it fails for

Me, I noticed latest Magisk fails safety net on ctsprofile

Pass on basic integrity

... I see why it would fail as I am rooted but my friend is not.

If there's extra steps do let us know. I don't think the current weekly passes safety net

Last 10 ultra weekly with no magisk

Reactions: Zencooler
Hi guys. I am on 20.9.24 weekly, without magical and with Mi10Pro TWRP flashed. There is obviously new weekly, but rumour has it the twrp get broken with this update. Is it true? If so, re-flashing it solves the he issue or shall I wait for the twrp on 11 kernel and then update? So far all is working for me, so if it's not broken, maybe let's not try to fix it? On the other hand, it's always good to have the latest and greatest software... Any advice? If i missed something, forgive me.

Sent from my M2007J1SC using Tapatalk