[GUIDE][cas] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI10 Ultra

do I switch languages back the same way I did the first time? do I want to see a button with English on it? thanks
Unfortunately not. You have to go to settings and change language from the list of available languages. But going to menu you have to use Chineese tiles. Maybe you will get the same first screen with language changes if you do not check the option "do not show this screen again". I checked this option first time so each time I have to go into settings to change language.

Sent from my Mi Ultra via Tapatalk

Unfortunately not. You have to go to settings and change language from the list of available languages. But going to menu you have to use Chineese tiles. Maybe you will get the same first screen with language changes if you do not check the option "do not show this screen again". I checked this option first time so each time I have to go into settings to change language.

Thanks for the good help. 2 hours to unlock, after that I will install Xiaomi EU room in my mi 10 ultra. Should I install stable or weekly work well? sorry if i ask stupid questions. This is my first time and I want to do everything right from the start.

Reactions: Zencooler
Thanks for the good help. 2 hours to unlock, after that I will install Xiaomi EU room in my mi 10 ultra. Should I install stable or weekly work well? sorry if i ask stupid questions. This is my first time and I want to do everything right from the start.
Obviously it's your choice I think the best option is the latest stable version Some issues are fixed in this version so from my point of view this is favourite option.

Reactions: Abu Joseph

Weird, I do not have this problem. Selected English at first boot, and now it boots nicely into English each time I boot into TWRP.

Weird, I do not have this problem. Selected English at first boot, and now it boots nicely into English each time I boot into TWRP.
Wow. That is strange. For me it's keeping Chineese language. Maybe it needs to flash TWRP again. I will check it in few days

Can someone explain how to install this using windows? I am stuck at fastboot after installing.

I noticed others having the same issue but I do not understand the steps made by them to fix it. Can someone explain this in simple steps?

I also tried using miflash, and getting "couldn't find flash script". So nothing works for now

Can someone explain how to install this using windows? I am stuck at fastboot after installing.

I noticed others having the same issue but I do not understand the steps made by them to fix it. Can someone explain this in simple steps?

I also tried using miflash, and getting "couldn't find flash script". So nothing works for now
I've opened like 5 different tutorials to try and patch this thing together.

I installed the 10 Pro TWRP. Now I need to copy the rom zip to the phone? However now I cannot do so. When I plug my phone to the PC, the phone comes up as This PC\M2007J1SC, and I cannot copy anything to it.

ok so after installing the last stable, xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Ultra_V12.0.15.0.QJJCNXM_v12-10.zip, the device reboots back to TWRP, how do I get to the OS?

Hello. First, I want to thank EU Xiaomi for a fantastic job they do. I use the last weekly room in my mi 10 ultra(20.12.29) and the first TWRP. Everything works perfectly. Gpay, banking app, safety net, it is stable enough for Daily use . Just have a question about Twrp!
Twrp does not decrypt! anyone know why? Is there a way to solve it? Is it dangerous not to do something about it? Thanks in advance, I'm new to the Xiaomi world
NB: I use Google translator.
Happy new year everyone

Hello. First, I want to thank EU Xiaomi for a fantastic job they do. I use the last weekly room in my mi 10 ultra(20.12.29) and the first TWRP. Everything works perfectly. Gpay, banking app, safety net, it is stable enough for Daily use . Just have a question about Twrp!
Twrp does not decrypt! anyone know why? Is there a way to solve it? Is it dangerous not to do something about it? Thanks in advance, I'm new to the Xiaomi world
NB: I use Google translator.
Happy new year everyone
I'm on the same weekly on my Ultra and I've noticed this as well - TWRP fails to decrypt user data upon startup and after entering the correct password - but only the first time.
When I try again right after the first failed attempt, using the exact same password, it always decrypts data successfully the second time around. After that, TWRP continues to work normally. Not sure what's up with that, but this little hiccup is reproducible every time I boot into recovery.

Hi guys,
Since last stable update, I am on Widevine L3 !! How to come back to L1 ? Can't open Netflix app !!
Thank you
Edit : Very strange, i make a restart, made a test on DRM again and now it is L1 !! Don't understand....and i can open Netflix app !!

Last edited:
i have a question
i download update from ota and unzip packed but i can't find windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat

i have a question
i download update from ota and unzip packed but i can't find windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
Read the posts before, please. Use the search option. The fastboot script has been used for the first rom only (when TWRP has not been available yet). Now all roms for Mi 10 Ultra must be flashed via TWRP.

By the way, just a noise i heard inside the phone !!! when you shake it, do you have also something doing gling gling on the upper of the phone ?? Is it normal ??

By the way, just a noise i heard inside the phone !!! when you shake it, do you have also something doing gling gling on the upper of the phone ?? Is it normal ??
Thats the stabilized lens in the Main camera and 5x optical zoom camera. The lenses are stabilized with magnetism and are therefore not "active" when not photographing or filming.

Do not shake too much not to destroy stabilizer

Hello people i need some help regarding the installation of the xiaomi eu ver. its been around 1 month trying to install the latest version of the xiaomi eu beta for Mi 10 ultra, but i haven't been able to do it.

I am using the TWRP 3.4.2b and every time i try to install the zip file it start normally and when its about to finish the installation some red letters appear telling me the following:

failed to mount system_root no such device or address
failed to mount vendor invalid argument
failed to mount product invalid argument
failed to mount odim invalid argument

and then i have no system to reboot the phone and stay in fastboot step
I have to go through the whole process of connecting the phone to the tool Xaomiflash tool and let the tool recover the cell with the stable china rom 12.0.15

what do you think its happening with the installation? i have tried various twrp not only the 3.4.2b, i have downloaded many times this twrp in case a miss downloading, every time i want to install a ROM i do the wipe data and everything that its necessary for a fresh installation and still its not possible..

I have tried many different ROMs, zip files, images files and nothing.

is there any recommendation on what i can do?
I want to try the latest beta for MI 10 Ultra but i can not install stable version or beta ver. using the TWRP

Thanks for your help in advanced.

there is a picture of what i explained her

Attachments

• WIN_20210109_01_50_22_Pro (2).jpg
    WIN_20210109_01_50_22_Pro (2).jpg
    493.2 KB · Views: 165