[GUIDE][cas] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI10 Ultra

Sorry, I just would like to be 101 sure to attempt this thing from the Update screen.
Anyway I still have installed TWRP, so I could install the image with that too.

I m on EU weekly build for last few months and happy with it. Now if I want to format and reinstall the weekly build again what are the steps. Can somebody help.
Why I do this:
Some times I get force close while in a phone call and vowifi not working. So thinking of a fresh install of latest weekly build

I m on EU weekly build for last few months and happy with it. Now if I want to format and reinstall the weekly build again what are the steps. Can somebody help.
Why I do this:
Some times I get force close while in a phone call and vowifi not working. So thinking of a fresh install of latest weekly build
Hello,

"Reinstall the Weekly" = Format data. ;)

=> Use "Format Data" button in the "Wipe" menu of TWRP. :)

But don't do a clean installation of the latest Weekly (21.6.30), there is an issue during the first configuration wizard. :(

If you still on 21.6.23, it should be fine. :D

Reactions: Sajo K J
Ok. Thank you.

In that case. I will reinstall 21.6.23 after formatting data. Then after reboot and initial setup will update to 21.6.30 . Should be ok rite?

I would really like to update but I want to know if they ever got full screen gestures working (like swipe up from the bottom to go home or open the recent apps, or swipe from either side of the phone to go back) WITHOUT having to use the default launcher. And I would like to be able to use TWRP with a PIN but if it can still by bypassed by disabling your PIN temporarily I guess that's fine...

I'm still on android 10 and I'll stay on it until full screen gestures are fully working with 3rd party launchers. If that means I never update again then I guess that's how it'll be.

I agree with these annoyances. I use Nova Launcher and to get full screen gestures working I have installed 'Fluid Navigation Gestures' https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fb.fluid&hl=en_GB&gl=US
which does the job. (remember to exlcude this app from battery optimisations, and allow it to 're-start')
I would advise keeping the navigation buttons on though, even if you do not use them, for those relatively rare times the app does not start properly.

Sorry to ask a similar question to the one a few posts above but not sure if it meets what i am trying to achieve...
I would like to factory reset my phone, to get back to clean install of the EU Rom that is already on my phone, but I don't want to re-flash the phone with that rom again - is that possible?

I am on stable EU rom (Android 11), with TWRP. When I click the factory reset option in the android settings it re-boots me into TWRP (after I provide the screen unlock pattern).

Many thanks in advance for the help

Edit: it looks like answer is:
Advanced wipe in twrp, tick
•Dalvil/Art cache
•Data
•Internal Storage
•Cache
and done, and then reboot

Last edited:
For last few months, I was trying to enable VoWifi on my Mi 10 Ultra, tried different method but finally I got it working by following the Method 2 mentioned on the guide in the link below:

Those who want to enable voLTE and VoWifi an try this.

For last few months, I was trying to enable VoWifi on my Mi 10 Ultra, tried different method but finally I got it working by following the Method 2 mentioned on the guide in the link below:

Those who want to enable voLTE and VoWifi an try this.
Thank you friend !! i am on stable version and the method 1 worked for me ;)
Have a nice day

I'm disappointed to hear it hasn't been fixed. Xiaomi.eu devs seem to have all but abandoned true support for this phone. I can't go back to nav buttons, I love the swipe from either side to go back too much. I might try the latest stable out with that gesture app though. I just have to figure out which partitions are important to back up in TWRP in case everything breaks again like my first attempt at upgrading to Android 11, I thought I had backed up the right partitions then, but I didn't so I had to re-start from scratch.
It can't be fixed by Xiaomi.eu dev, Xiaomi have tightly integrated gestures with the launcher for Android 11 Miui releases.

Reactions: Poney70
Just flashed my mi 10 ultra, using window 10, took me a few hours because of a fastboot.exe file inside platform-tools-window folder need to replace, i replace the fastboot.exe from miflash unlocker. copy and paste overwrite and boot again finally i did it thanks everyone that posted those helps really thankfull!!

Just flashed my mi 10 ultra, using window 10, took me a few hours because of a fastboot.exe file inside platform-tools-window folder need to replace, i replace the fastboot.exe from miflash unlocker. copy and paste overwrite and boot again finally i did it thanks everyone that posted those helps really thankfull!!
This guide is so outdated, use TWRP and install the latest Xiaomi.eu ROM version available for your device...

S Hello, I have recently registered and I need help. I have a Xiaomi mi 10 ultra with unlocked bootloader and twrp. I have the weekly version of the xiaomi.eu rom I would like to switch to the stable. Even if I lose the data it doesn't matter, I just want someone to point me to the right procedure. My problem is that I don't know which wipes to perform and I am afraid to delete the zip file during the wipes and fail to install it. I am Italian sorry if my English will not be perfect.

Hello,

First, install the Stable ROM then use "Format Data" button in "Wipe" menu of TWRP. Reboot after that and voilà.

;)

Ciao,

Innanzitutto, installa la ROM stabile, quindi usa il pulsante "Formatta dati" nel menu "Cancella" di TWRP. Riavvia dopo e voilà.

;)
[/CITAZIONE]
Hello,

First, install the Stable ROM then use "Format Data" button in "Wipe" menu of TWRP. Reboot after that and voilà.

;)
hi thank you, sorry but it's my only phone and i want to be sure. do I install the stable rom without doing any wipe first but only then do I have to do only the date formatting?

Hi guys! It has possibly already been discussed. But I could not find any info about that. I am on stable 12.1.1.0.RJJCNXM for a long time. There were no OTA notifications and when I periodically checked updater, I was informed that I was up to date. And eventually I realized there are new stables released, with last one being 12.5.5.0.RJJCNXM
How did it come? Why it is not visible in updater?

Hi guys! It has possibly already been discussed. But I could not find any info about that. I am on stable 12.1.1.0.RJJCNXM for a long time. There were no OTA notifications and when I periodically checked updater, I was informed that I was up to date. And eventually I realized there are new stables released, with last one being 12.5.5.0.RJJCNXM
How did it come? Why it is not visible in updater?
Hello,

Your current ROM is too old:
2021-02-12

The Updater app is not working in your current version, explanation here: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/where-are-new-stable-versions.62737/post-625236

;)

Reactions: batareikin
I tried reverting to previous version but this time i lost my Play Protect Device Certified status. I did not root my phone. I only do a full format and then install weeklies 21.8.18. What did i do wrong? Did anyone mange to get a Play Protect certified status?

Ask for support and help from all who are there
I have a Mi 10 Ultra where the bootloader was opened and the recovery was installed No. TWRP - 3 .4 .2 b - 1208 150 b y w z s x 150 and all kinds of scans were done and the latest version of European ROM No. 12 was installed. 5 . 6 The stable, but some things were entered into the recovery and some of the internal files were deleted through Advanced, as they cannot be remembered now because I want to delete everything related to the old ROM and the device was rebooted, but I was surprised that the device is not recognized by the system and that By writing that the device is not supported 2 / I lost the feature to open with the finger 3 / Unbearable heat and heat 4 / The battery charge quickly expires 5 / The system hangs and freezes, which hurt that restarting the device from the beginning 6 / Some banking programs do not work, especially NFC payment 7 / I was tired in my matter and did not find, after God, other than you to ask for help, knowing that I resorted to using the miflash tool to restore the old system and activate all the features, but my attempts were unsuccessful.
Where I express my thanks and respect to those who will contribute to saving me

It's mentioned in the posts above that it's better to install another bootloader, like TWRP. However I can't seem to find a reliable source for a TWRP image to flash. Can anyone point me to one that is known good?

The ones I've found:
-https://www.mediafire.com/file/dlydqti63jf9pd5/352+cas+skkk.rar/file
-https://github.com/XayahSuSuSu/twrp_device_xiaomi_cas/releases/tag/21.10.2

These two have the same version (3.5.2) but different md5sum, so not the same build.

And additionally there is OrangeFOX Recovery (same author as the second link above)
-https://github.com/XayahSuSuSu/twrp_device_xiaomi_cas/releases/tag/21.10.2-OrangeFox

There are 0 posts on these project to attest if they actually work, so I'm lost with regards where to start.

Or is it still better to stick with fastboot and flash with that??

Any help would be highly appreciated.