[GUIDE] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Redmi Note 9 Pro EU

I got today a update warning but its not for device. Wierd. Its for beta users no?
7da36d5ca387651df14466ec130ef8d6.jpg

Enviado do meu Redmi Note 9 Pro através do Tapatalk

Reactions: opg2000
Thanks again team, for the update.

No problems with the upgrade process and haven't encountered any issues with the system yet.

I got today a update warning but its not for device. Wierd. Its for beta users no?
7da36d5ca387651df14466ec130ef8d6.jpg

...i've got it too. wired. Can anybody tell if it's a working update or an error .... ?

....the update Version is lower than the installed version. why?
Can I update via OTA?
QJZMIXM = Android 10 ROM
RJZMIXM = Android 11 ROM

With Xiaomi, you can't compare version numbers when the Android version is different. ;)

QJZMIXM = Android 10 ROM
RJZMIXM = Android 11 ROM

With Xiaomi, you can't compare version numbers when the Android version is different. ;)

thank you!!
I understand.
Is it possible to go back to my prvious version without a brick, if I'm not satisfied with this update?

My Phone:
RN9pro joyeuse
TWRP (twrp-3.5.1.A10-joyeuse-geoanto555)
no root

thank you!!
I understand.
Is it possible to go back to my prvious version without a brick, if I'm not satisfied with this update?

My Phone:
RN9pro joyeuse
no root
Yes . Just flash with miflash que ROM u want

thank you!!
I understand.

My Phone:
RN9pro joyeuse
no root
Clean install is mandatory in this case. ;)

Clean install = Install previous version in TWRP then go in "Wipe" menu => "Format Data" button => Type 'yes' to confirm => Reboot your device after that.

:)

Reactions: Nikko_Foxx
Thanks to your help, I have now dared to upgrade to RJZMIXM / Android 11.
Unfortunately, as in earlier Android versions, there is now the problem that some apps cannot access the external memory card.
This is probably due to the new restrictions of Android 11.
I've no ROOT.

Is there a solution to get full access to the external storage again?
:-/

Hi. Since i installed xiaomi.eu my phone charge is so slowly. Is like 2m for charge 1% any one with same problem?

I use the charger in my other Xiaomi phone and works fine so its not a charger problem.

Thanks

Since installed the "RJZMIXM , Android 11 ROM " I've Problems with the camera. In Standard-Photo-Mode the Resolution is to low. When I switch to Pro-Mode it works normally. Any suggestion?