[GUIDE] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Redmi Note 9S / 9 Pro

We tried to correct it but we didn't find the right position to be modified. Mixer line and value???
Will be done in some next update from china.
I corrected it adding 5dB with the replay gain of my music player.

It is a great help if you can do some modification to improve the sound level.. Thanks..

Reactions: throwobble
Steps to install xiaomi.eu ROM for first time from China ROM (All your data and files on internal storage will be deleted!)
- Unlock your bootloader by Mi Unlock tool https://en.miui.com/unlock/
- Download our ROM zip file xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V11.0.7.0.QJWMIXM
- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC
- Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
- Connect to PC via USB cable
- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system
Where is the step with TWRP?
When I try the script ./linux_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.sh on Linux Mint 20 it says "bash: ... no such file or directory".
The only script I found inside the zip was "xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V11.0.8.0.QJWMIXM_v11-10/META-INF/com/xiaomieu/xiaomieu.sh".

So I just flashed TWRP (recovery-redmi_note9s-3.4.1-10.0-b5) and there installed the new ROM (Note9S_V11.0.8.0), now I am in a bootloop...

When I try the script ./linux_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.sh on Linux Mint 20 it says "bash: ... no such file or directory".
The only script I found inside the zip was "xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V11.0.8.0.QJWMIXM_v11-10/META-INF/com/xiaomieu/xiaomieu.sh".

So I just flashed TWRP (recovery-redmi_note9s-3.4.1-10.0-b5) and there installed the new ROM (Note9S_V11.0.8.0), now I am in a bootloop...
On twrp, format the data. Then flash the ROM

Sent from my Redmi Note 9S using Tapatalk

Latest Stable EU rom is 11.09 for Curtana:
This rom must be installed via twrp.

Reactions: Zeper
For very first installation:

Install latest fastboot ROM with fastboot and wipe

Install LRTWRP

Update to actual version with LRTWRP

I already wrote that I installed the latest TWRP I found for Note9s (because the script did not work) and in TWRP I flashed the Xiaomi.eu but got that bootloop.

Thank you all for helping me. Aside from bootloop I actually could also boot into TWRP, lucky me. :)
So I decided to take the SD card from my Raspberry Pi Home Theater, formated it and took the TWRP, the Xiaomi.eu and the Global ROM onto it.
After wiping again and formatting as well it finally worked!
But why it has to be formatted? I expect that these ROM's all have the same FS. Does Wiping all leave anything on the phone?

The script to install via fastboot though, just for my info, I really don't know how it works as there isn't such a script in any of these folders.

Redmi note 9 pro showing mismatch device and image

Kann mir bitte jemand die Fastboot-Befehle für die Flash-Wiederherstellung geben? Thanks

To install LRTWRP recovery:

fastboot flash recovery xxx.img
fastboot boot xxx.img

Replace xxx with name of recovery image.

In LRTWRP switch language from chinese to english, enter your phones PIN and it will say decrypted successfully.

Last edited:
Reactions: throwobble
Hi all, me again...

Waiting time for bootloader unlock is done, but now Ive got a problem with it:

At 99% its over:

unknown error (-1)....please try again later....

ADB installed
Drivers for redmi 9s installed

Any idea?

There is this redmi9s and a mi8 added to my MiAccount.

Tried to sign out and sign in to my MiAccount in on my redmi 9s.

Checked the developer settings - everything necessary is set on (e.g oem unlock, usb-debugging).

What do I miss? May I have forgotten some switch to turn on yes?

The mobile data was switches of for the 7 days, but the phone was turned on. Might this be the problem?

Thank you very much

[SOLVED] Worked on another laptop.
Mi Air 12 = NO, HP Envy = Yes. So weired.

Last edited:
Edit: if you check the MIUI12 topic, there's already a version for Curtana

Last edited: