[GUIDE] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Redmi Note 9S / 9 Pro

There's a working TWRP made by LR.Team/wzsx150
When I tried to use twrp from this team (for other devices, like mi 9t), I found them only in chinese language. Anyway, runs well twrp official or from mauronofrio, but if weekly roms can be installed from adb like this global version, without install twrp, I prefer because i'm a little bit n00b and I mess up the phones when I install twrp :asd:

Me too. Is an issue of global version, we have to wait release of twrp and the development of xiaomi.eu based on the china rom or that xiaomi devs resolves this problem

After switching WiFi assistant to off , the wifi breaks became less regular
Improved a lot

hello, I start in the middle xiaomi and I want to know the usefulness of this rom. I did the boot unlock. Does this rom supreme the superfluous of xiaomi. Thanks
Don't ask!
mandatory for everybody. no regret!!!!

Are there weekly roms for curtana?
Hello,
You could build version V11.0.7.0.QJWMIXM.zip please?
A new version of LRTWRP Recovery 3.4.1 based on TWRP 3.4.1 beta 4 is available.
I would have liked to try to update .zip without going through the script.

thank you in advance

Hello,
You could build version V11.0.7.0.QJWMIXM.zip please?
A new version of LRTWRP Recovery 3.4.1 based on TWRP 3.4.1 beta 4 is available.
I would have liked to try to update .zip without going through the script.

thank you in advance
Link for this twrp?

Thank you for the link
can you tell me how to install I'm new
You have no need to urge installing it (via fastboot instruction: fastboot flash recovery "recoveryname") because not any good rom is available yet for install.
Just try eu modified rom and test it in the meantime.

Is this Xiaomi new testing strategy? Release phone without a stable software and let users test so they can do bug fixes later.
I don't know what isn't working at all yet, but I find it very annoying that there is no internet connection when WiFi is on and the phone is on standby. Hotspot also does not work. I wonder how long it will take for a fix. When the solution is aviable MIUI 12 is released and we can find new bugs then again.

I loaded the rom from page 1, I transferred the file.zip to the memory card of my phone, I restarted the phone with button on + volume +, select my rom and when launching it tells me that the rom is invalid zip

You have no need to urge installing it (via fastboot instruction: fastboot flash recovery "recoveryname") because not any good rom is available yet for install.
Just try eu modified rom and test it in the meantime.

Last edited:
I loaded the rom from page 1, I transferred the file.zip to the memory card of my phone, I restarted the phone with button on + volume +, select my rom and when launching it tells me that the rom is invalid zip
The rom of the first page currently works only with the script.
ingbrzy explained the procedure well.
for the moment the rom does not work with recovery.
the next rom will probably be with recovery

Is this Xiaomi new testing strategy? Release phone without a stable software and let users test so they can do bug fixes later.
I don't know what isn't working at all yet, but I find it very annoying that there is no internet connection when WiFi is on and the phone is on standby. Hotspot also does not work. I wonder how long it will take for a fix. When the solution is aviable MIUI 12 is released and we can find new bugs then again.

It is true that there is a wifi problem with some users but not all.
Personally I have never had wifi problems on my redmi note 9s.
The dev works on a fixed. the question is :
is it a hardware fault on some phone or a real bug.
the future will tell

ok the rom on page 1 I can't do the installation on win, the installation starts and stops, that's why I did the installation with twrp.
for the moment there is no rom with twrp if I understood correctly?

the future will tell

ok the rom on page 1 I can't do the installation on win, the installation starts and stops, that's why I did the installation with twrp.
for the moment there is no rom with twrp if I understood correctly?
for the moment there is no rom with twrp : Exact.

And If u can't do the installation on win u can explain your problem here.

Reactions: LOLO9393
NO and no!
- You must read, understand and follow instruction given post number 1. Thanks the OP...

the future will tell
No prob with wifi here. RN9S Global EU rom.
Seems to be linked with wifi router encryption mode. decrease encryption level one step.

No prob with wifi here. RN9S Global EU rom.
Seems to be linked with wifi router encryption mode. decrease encryption level one step.
Have you noted if works well also in full standby mode? Because if I updating the apps on playstore or I put in hotspot mode with android tv connected, even if I turn off the display wifi works, but if I turn on wifi without make operations (update apps ecc.) and I turn off the display, wifi stops working

Have you noted if works well also in full standby mode? Because if I updating the apps on playstore or I put in hotspot mode with android tv connected, even if I turn off the display wifi works, but if I turn on wifi without make operations (update apps ecc.) and I turn off the display, wifi stops working
Phone in stand by (eg: during night time) WIFI is still present and connected at wake up . Any interruption seen after 3 weeks of use.
Change your WPA pass to single and check if issue persist. (WPA from (psk2+ccmp) to (psk2+aes) or (psk2+tkip)

Reactions: domthewizard