[GUIDE] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Redmi Note 9S / 9 Pro

Phone in stand by (eg: during night time) WIFI is still present and connected at wake up . Any interruption seen after 3 weeks of use.
Change your WPA pass to single and check if issue persist. (WPA from (psk2+ccmp) to (psk2+aes) or (psk2+tkip)
Which one can I choose?

Hi guys!

I just got my Note 9s today, and I want to install this rom but I have the MIUI Global 11.0.7 (QJWMIXM). To install the Xiaomi EU version, I have to follow the same steps described in the start of this conversation?

Thanks!

Hi guys!

I just got my Note 9s today, and I want to install this rom but I have the MIUI Global 11.0.7 (QJWMIXM). To install the Xiaomi EU version, I have to follow the same steps described in the start of this conversation?

Thanks!
Hi guys!

Thanks!

you have to follow this steps

We will release fastboot ROM versions until TWRP for curtana is released

Steps to install xiaomi.eu ROM for first time from China ROM (All your data and files on internal storage will be deleted!)
- Unlock your bootloader by Mi Unlock tool https://en.miui.com/unlock/
- Download our ROM zip file xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V11.0.7.0.QJWMIXM
- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC
- Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
- Connect to PC via USB cable
- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system

For Windows OS ./windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat
For Linux ./linux_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.sh
For MacOS ./macos_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.sh

Reactions: mikemccready
you have to follow this steps

Steps to install xiaomi.eu ROM for first time from China ROM (All your data and files on internal storage will be deleted!)
- Download our ROM zip file xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V11.0.7.0.QJWMIXM
- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system

Ok, but I don't have the China ROM, but the Global Rom. It's the same?

Hi guys!

Thanks!
Sorry! new phone?
You have to unlock the bootloader first and wait 168 h as usual.
proceed to unlock following tutorial around here.

Reactions: mikemccready
Hello,
If root permission is given to any file manager, the device bricks into bootloop in fastboot mode.
I flash ROM then everything ok but i just would like to know if someone have same problem ?

hello, could you tell me or find your rom for an installation with twrp? thanks

How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Redmi Note 9S / 9 Pro

- After reboot its done (first boot may take up to 10min)

Steps to install update of xiaomi.eu ROM (All your data and files on internal storage will NOT be deleted!)
- Download our ROM zip file STABLE

For Windows OS ./windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
For Linux ./linux_fastboot_update_rom.sh
For MacOS ./macos_fastboot_update_rom.sh

- After reboot its done (first boot may take up to 5min)

Update via OTA:
Installation via OTA is currently not possible due to missing TWRP
Updater will notify you about new version and download it to your device for you
You have to copy it to your PC, unpack it and run fastboot_update_rom sctipt

Enjoy.. :)

hello, could you tell me or find your rom for an installation with twrp? thanks
Don't ask like that!
- Weekly EU rom TWRP flashable will come when Chinese DEV rom will be available.
If you are ready to venture you have several custom rom at XDA RN9 pro forum.
Go there or wait here with us.

i want to back miui global in miflash rom fastboot "curtana_in_global_images_V11.0.6.0.QJWINXM_20200429.0000.00_10.0_in " is error "Flash Xbl Error"

changed to WPA2-PSK with AES Encryption and turned off wifi assist. Wifi problem is not solved.

"Can't be sure about that. I am also waiting for an update on this. I checked with the Feedback/Bug mod and the result was the same. It seems there are a few bugs to fix this time - camera FC, proximity sensor bug, etc along with this WLAN issue. I'm reporting everything to the dev, and hoping to get a result soon. I cannot say when we can expect one - only a dev can say that, but as all devs say, no ETA.
Cheers! :) "
Source: https://c.mi.com/thread-3025928-9-1.html

Last edited:
Hello, the fastboot rom xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V11.0.7.0.QJWMIXM where should I unzip it on the pc in adb or in any folder? Thanks

Last edited:
V11.0.8.0.QJWMIXM release today .. waiting rom EU Soon ;)
The wifi problem is fixed when i read the feeback.

Last edited: