[GUIDE] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Redmi Note 9S / 9 Pro

My Stock Rom is Global version (not Chinese).
According to the first post, should I use first method? Or I need to flash a Chinese Stock Rom at first, then go ahead and use the first method described in First Post?

I mean which one should I do: (A or B?)

A: flash a Chinese stock Rom by MiFlash and then follow Steps to install xiaomi.eu ROM for first time from China ROM.

B. No need to do anything just following Steps to install xiaomi.eu ROM for first time from China ROM.
There is no China ROM for Note 9S/Pro, so just follow the steps from 1st post.

Reactions: sz.hatef
My Stock Rom is Global version (not Chinese).
According to the first post, should I use first method? Or I need to flash a Chinese Stock Rom at first, then go ahead and use the first method described in First Post?

I mean which one should I do: (A or B?)

A: flash a Chinese stock Rom by MiFlash and then follow Steps to install xiaomi.eu ROM for first time from China ROM.

B. No need to do anything just following Steps to install xiaomi.eu ROM for first time from China ROM.
11.08 is available at stable download here.
Install TWRP and flash it.
No need to come back to first post install.

Reactions: sz.hatef
Do you have problems with weather app? I receive "Can't connect to network". At first it was working but now I noticed it doesn't update and receive this error.

Will you relase fastboot version of 11.0.8 for redmi note 9s?Because redmi note 9S has a tiamna panel version too,which has no twrp support.I tired install twrp recovery,but the touch screen is not working.

Last edited:
Will you relase fastboot version of 11.0.8 for redmi note 9s?Because redmi note 9S has a tiamna panel version too,which has no twrp support.I tired install twrp recovery,but the touch screen is not working.

They already answered this question: No, TWRP only..

Anyone facing proximity sensor issues with xiaomi.eu rom? I mean when i make a call the screen goes suddenly black and the proximity does not work at all.

I have the same problem.It is because you have tiamna display too,which has no twrp support currently.The twrp only works with huaxing display models.

I have twrp beta 4

Is it possible to upload twrp beta 5 img
by twrp?

And how?
easy;
-place it in your phone memory as .img file.
-in twrp navigate to it via install select install image.
-then select twrp as position and go.
-reboot with buttons is better.

No location option in weather app for me. Location service is on, weather app has location access. What is needed more?

I can't connect to hotspot from my car. With another (earlier) phone there was no problem with connection.
Is this a known bug? I have rom V11.0.8.0.QJWMIXM

Hello comunity just a question the rom xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V11.0.8.0.QJWMIXM_v11-10 had miui Dialer and SMS App, or google SMS and Dialer? I dont like google APP
tks

Reactions: parashersandep2003
Yes! Have a new version: https://sourceforge.net/projects/lr...overy-redmi_note9s-3.4.1-10.0-b5.img/download
I have 2 9s and these have Tianma panel and this TWRP working good.

Special note: I opened the bootloader on 9s (I have 2 pieces): Install TWRP, Install EU V11.0.8.0.QJWMIXM, when finished the installation and reboot to the system get bootloop, reboot to the twrp, get system partition error messages. There is only folders named with numbers and letters. No rom zip file in the storage.
I power off the phone. Power on in fastboot mode. Install the lastest fastboot EU rom (xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V11.0.7.0.QJWMIXM_v11-10-fastboot.zip). Installation Ok. After that I try to install again (xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V11.0.8.0.QJWMIXM_v11-10.zip) the lastest stable rom. And then the installation is successfully. This is interest... My 2 phones get this installation problem. the phones updated the last global stable before install the twrp and Eu rom.

Yes! Have a new version: https://sourceforge.net/projects/lr...overy-redmi_note9s-3.4.1-10.0-b5.img/download
I have 2 9s and these have Tianma panel and this TWRP working good.

Special note: I opened the bootloader on 9s (I have 2 pieces): Install TWRP, Install EU V11.0.8.0.QJWMIXM, when finished the installation and reboot to the system get bootloop, reboot to the twrp, get system partition error messages. There is only folders named with numbers and letters. No rom zip file in the storage.
I power off the phone. Power on in fastboot mode. Install the lastest fastboot EU rom (xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V11.0.7.0.QJWMIXM_v11-10-fastboot.zip). Installation Ok. After that I try to install again (xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V11.0.8.0.QJWMIXM_v11-10.zip) the lastest stable rom. And then the installation is successfully. This is interest... My 2 phones get this installation problem. the phones updated the last global stable before install the twrp and Eu rom.
How can I check my panel type? Is there any application that reports panel type?

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 9S mit Tapatalk

Hi guys, when I bought Note 9s battery was at 62% charged, also removed it at 100% yesterday at 8pm and now i have 66% not gaming just instagram and fb also took some photos here and there. Also instaled about 20apps that i use and updated already installed apps. So do I have bad battery?

Sent from my Redmi Note 9S using Tapatalk

@sz.hatef
Yes have an easy method: Go to Settings., Go to "About phone". See all parameters there is the kernel version, hit 4 times on "Kernel version". After that HW Test is running. Hit the first "Software version" and in this menu there is LCM information... There is this info.