[GUIDE][cas] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI10 Ultra

Have already flashed the first EU ROM? Fastboot method was only for the first version. If you have this, then you need to flash and use TWRP for all other versions onwards.
As for the APN settings, have you added it to the bugs thread?

Yes, I flashed the first EU ROM. I will get twrp, and update, hopefully it gets better. I haven't reported the bug there, but I will right now. Thank you for the reply, and guidance.

Activate MagiskHide

Get the module MagiskHide Props Config

Check safetynet

Hide google pay from root

ec2e9ee11422149b61ceb1b9d0e766f1.jpg

Skickat från min Mi 10 Pro via Tapatalk

I've finally fixed Gpay or it seems working now...
I've also read the thread about Gpay fix, so after installing Magisk and MagiskHide (activated and selected every Google app), I've used a terminal app, like Termux, then I've typed:
Su

Props

In this menu I've changed the fingerprint profile with Google Pixel 4xls (or 4x worked for me), then I've enabled "Force the basic key attestation", rebooted the smartphone and WOW!
Cts profile fixed!!!
Thanks a lot

Inviato dal mio Mi 10 Ultra utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited:
I've finally fixed Gpay or it seems working now...
I've also read the thread about Gpay fix, so after installing Magisk and MagiskHide (activated and selected every Google app), I've used a terminal app, like Termux, then I've typed:
Su

Props

In this menu I've changed the fingerprint profile with Google Pixel 4xls (or 4x worked for me), then I've enabled "Force the basic key attestation", rebooted the smartphone and WOW!
Cts profile fixed!!!
Thanks a lot

Inviato dal mio Mi 10 Ultra utilizzando Tapatalk
Are your bank apps working fine? I'm using 4xl's fingerprint and passed CTS but I still can't use one of my bank apps

120743289_3978425582174267_4604539750674852015_n.jpg

ba0a343ba50f6e8f65bd6043f1754342.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

You have to clear cache and data of Google Play Services and Google Pay and then restart phone and set up your cards again. It will work for You.
Google pay works for me, just my bank app.

Sent from my M2007J1SC using Tapatalk

And attached is a guide for unlocking your bootloader and then flashing if you decide to do it.

Struggling here. Due to unlock tomorrow, but I can't find a TWRP. One on here somewhere is a chinese RAR which gives an error when trying to open, another I have downloaded is just twrp.img with no instructions.
As much as this guide is well put together and appreciated, none of the underlined "links" work for me - I'd have thought the links would take to correct files etc.
I've downloaded the ROM and want a working TWRP with possibly some directions on how to get it onto 10 Ultra. The instructions show adb commands/files. Where do I get those?

All of the links are working, they are in my personal Google drive account and one guy last night fully installed twrp and flashed the EU ROM using them.
If you are unaware of IMG. Files and adb commands, I would really have a good read up about adb first.
These are basically DOS commands run in a command prompt sending commands to executionals running small apps that work on your phone.
The twrp is in a Chinese rar but don't worry, you only need the twrp.img file, your command prompt will send it to the phone.

Have a good read and I am quite happy to assist, even with a remote support session on Google remote to help you get it installed but you need to have an understanding of the procedure to go forward. I can take you through that at the time. I am on UK time, so if you want help, let me know.
TWRP.img, https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cUs1femTjV_KmfaCYbQ7XkIs04iq36Rv/view?usp=drivesdk
Adb command set,
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uRc1m5c6cVRU27A7V_15B549DKGJ3CJI/view?usp=drivesdk[/URL
Both taken from my guide attached and tested locally, so let me know if links are not working

Attachments

• flashing and twrp guide.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 247
Last edited:
Brill, thanks for that much appreciated. I've done adb stuff etc in past with odin and such, just rusty. Couldn't get the underlined links to work in the pdf (probably one of my settings) but have downloaded from your drive now, so (fingers crossed) will be up and running this evening :)

Good news, but if you need a hand, give me a shout, dont sit and worry about it, just get in touch so you can get it installed.

Reactions: BlueMeany
Please help, I do everything according to the instructions and the phone keeps coming back to fastboot :(
Did you make installation via fastboot script only or you also installed TWRP?
If fastboot script only please flash again the biggest img file. Be sure that you use fastboot.exe from Xiaomi software (e.g. My Unlock package) not Google one.
If TWRP is installed boot into recovery (switch off phone and then long press volume up + power) and then in TWRP do the format of data partition (in wipe menu) confirm by "yes" and then reboot to the system.
It should work for you.

What are you stuck on? You can use my guide but use mi10 ROMs. Guide link further up

What are you stuck on? You can use my guide but use mi10 ROMs. Guide link further up
Mark, can you back me up? I'm in serious troubles here, the phone is not boot looping without results after I flashed your TWRP version

Do you have skype? Can you PM me please?

Why did you flash my twrp? It's for a 10 ultra. I said use the guide but for mi 10.
Don't panic. Just power off. Then power on and vol down button. This will bring you back to fastboot mode. Then flash correct twrp.

This is the link to a copy of mi10 twrp I found. It is on my gdrive if you still need a copythe guide you were using is good and the links are working, so just go through it exactly ( if it is that ROM version you are trying to flash.

Last edited:

This is the link to a copy of mi10 twrp I found. It is on my gdrive if you still need a copythe guide you were using is good and the links are working, so just go through it exactly ( if it is that ROM version you are trying to flash.

I found and used that guide already, I tried everything, no results

Can you get to fastboot? If you can then it should be able to get a ROM and twrp on it. I'm not sure where you are but if you want me to take a look using a support Google remote session tomorrow UK time in the afternoon if you unable to resolve it. PM me your Facebook messenger I'd and I'll be in touch.

Reactions: Slimz11