[GUIDE][cas] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI10 Ultra

You're a genius, this worked :D

OK, so my phone was already in the booted Fastboot stage where the Windows method leaves you stuck.

I wasn't sure what you meant by "another fastboot.exe" but I did have another from my Mi9 folder so used that (does it matter?)

I made a copy of windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat and edited it to refer ONLY to super.img, so the contents are:

Code:
@echo off
cd %~dp0

platform-tools-windows\fastboot %* getvar product 2>&1 | findstr /r /c:"^product: *cas" || echo Missmatching image and device
platform-tools-windows\fastboot %* getvar product 2>&1 | findstr /r /c:"^product: *cas" || exit /B 1

platform-tools-windows\fastboot %* flash super firmware-update/super.img

platform-tools-windows\fastboot %* reboot

Ran that, and boom! :D

Thanks for this. Followed the same but using fastboot.exe from my cc9 pro for the update and it was successful.

Is it normal that when I add my google account, it says connecting from "Unknown device" ?

Edit: ran fastboot again for super and now google recognized it as Mi 10 Ultra

Last edited:
Installed the unofficial TWRP and now it's a breeze going to weekly update. Thank you xiaomi.eu, now I can use my mi 10 ultra as my main phone and sell the cc9 pro. :D

Reactions: 7wolf
Not yet but the EU ROM says it is Google pay ok?
Seems like Google patched somehow, Google Pay no longer works for me and Google Play Protect is no longer certified but other apps that require SafetyNet Pass is still working fine on my CTS Failed EU rom.

Sent from my M2007J1SC using Tapatalk

Seems like Google patched somehow, Google Pay no longer works for me and Google Play Protect is no longer certified but other apps that require SafetyNet Pass is still working fine on my CTS Failed EU rom.

For some reason me Google Pay is still working, though I failed the SafetyNet like everyone else. I was able to add a new card, but I have not tried to pay touchlessly.
I hope to keep it that way..
1cb301e14dcb9c4a67d86d3592a818b7.jpg

For some reason me Google Pay is still working, though I failed the SafetyNet like everyone else. I was able to add a new card, but I have not tried to pay touchlessly.
I hope to keep it that way..
1cb301e14dcb9c4a67d86d3592a818b7.jpg

Its pretty strange how some can still use and some can't. For me it was all fine until I got a noti from Google Pay saying that my card's NFC payment has been removed since they noticed my device is rooted or altered somehow.

Its pretty strange how some can still use and some can't. For me it was all fine until I got a noti from Google Pay saying that my card's NFC payment has been removed since they noticed my device is rooted or altered somehow.

This is horrible..
It feels like a nightmare now after spending almost $900 on a phone..

I found this fix and posted on XDA - it got my GPay working and 100% setup, but I've not tried to pay instore

Reactions: kriks
I found this fix and posted on XDA - it got my GPay working and 100% setup, but I've not tried to pay instore

I've already tried that and still doesn't work for me.

God moorning,

i'm new to the community and i just got a mi 10 ultra.
I don't understand much about all this and I need help or advice if it could be I would appreciate it.
First of all I would like to know if the EU ROM is stable and secondly if you advise me to install the EU ROM or suggest me to wait

I'd appreciate your help.

Thanks.

God moorning,

i'm new to the community and i just got a mi 10 ultra.
I don't understand much about all this and I need help or advice if it could be I would appreciate it.
First of all I would like to know if the EU ROM is stable and secondly if you advise me to install the EU ROM or suggest me to wait

I'd appreciate your help.

Thanks.

Welcome… the xiaomi.eu roms are very good based on the xiaomi roms. At the moment there was a major change from xiaomi with android 11. This version is not 100% bugfree but its not an issue from xiaomi.eu team. Read the topics and decide by your own if you want to install it, if you can live with the bugs or wait some weeks.

Reactions: Alvaroxmartin
Welcome… the xiaomi.eu roms are very good based on the xiaomi roms. At the moment there was a major change from xiaomi with android 11. This version is not 100% bugfree but its not an issue from xiaomi.eu team. Read the topics and decide by your own if you want to install it, if you can live with the bugs or wait some weeks.

I thank you for your reply.

What topics can I find information? I'll try to read all to make a decision.

Thanks again

read the forum, the people are very creative where they post their questions and topics :)

and the MI10 Group of course....

Same. Technically Widevine should not have effects on Safetynet anyway.

Waiting for solution.

On my mi10 everything is fine. I have installed magisk and EdXposed. Perhaps this can help:

Root & Magisk-Questions:

On my mi10 everything is fine. I have installed magisk and EdXposed. Perhaps this can help:

Root & Magisk-Questions:
Hi, thanks for the suggestions!
Does that apply for Mi10 Ultra as well? People are having issues with the 10 Ultra since last week.

Hi, thanks for the suggestions!
Does that apply for Mi10 Ultra as well? People are having issues with the 10 Ultra since last week.

I dont have a Mi 10 Ultra ... try it and report it.
# delete /twrp
# install magisk
# hide magisk and the app from root
# test it and if it is not working ...
# install edxposed
# Choose "Black List" in EdXposed-Manager for this applications:
Google Playstore / Google Play Services / Google Services Framework

In the next days there will be magisk v21 perhaps the canary version is still ready

Hello, i've looking for last version of rom, so I found a fastboot version 20.9.3 and last version 20.9.24 but without fastboot... so how I can have the last version? After unlocking bootloader, I must install the 20.9.3 and then run an update to 20.9.24, is it right? Thanks

update:

I dont have a Mi 10 Ultra ... try it and report it.
# delete /twrp
# install magisk
# hide magisk and the app from root
# test it and if it is not working ...
# install edxposed
# Choose "Black List" in EdXposed-Manager for this applications:
Google Playstore / Google Play Services / Google Services Framework

In the next days there will be magisk v21 perhaps the canary version is still ready

I've read this post (thanks to katerpanne), I don't find the twrp folder... perhaps I search when in recovery mode?
This post is working also for not-rooted device? i've unlocked only the bootlader...
thanks

Last edited: