[Guide] mi note 10 lite Flashing Custom Rom and installing Magisk

Follow These methods (100% worked)

1. boot to fastboot mode (power +vol down)
2. from ADB cmd fastboot boot twrp-3.3.1-test0-toco-mauronofrio.img (you can rename it to twrp.img) -LINK BELOW
3. in twrp: wipe-> format data -> yes
4. in twrp -> reboot to bootloader
5. from ADB cmd fastboot boot twrp.img (when twrp oppened mobile will appear on pc copy rom to mobile)
5. in twrp: install rom
6.Power off in TWRP
7. boot to official recovery (power+volume up)
8- wipe all data then reboot to system

7. Enjoy

TWRP Link :

Hello. I would be very happy if you can help me.
I followed this steps to install xiaomi.eu rom. I have problem in step 5.

2. from ADB cmd fastboot boot twrp-3.3.1-test0-toco-mauronofrio.img (you can rename it to twrp.img) -LINK BELOW
5. from ADB cmd fastboot boot twrp.img (when twrp oppened mobile will appear on pc copy rom to mobile)
6.Power off in TWRP

7. Enjoy

TWRP Link :

Hello. I wanted to flash xiaomi.eu rom and I ran into problem. I successfully unlocked bootloader. I am stuck in step 3. When I format data it always fails. Do you have some suggestions?

Hello. I would be very happy if you can help me.
I followed this steps to install xiaomi.eu rom. I have problem in step 5.

Hello. I wanted to flash xiaomi.eu rom and I ran into problem. I successfully unlocked bootloader. I am stuck in step 3. When I format data it always fails. Do you have some suggestions?
Follow this steps

2.from ADB cmd fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
3. from ADB cmd fastboot boot twrp-3.3.1-test0-toco-mauronofrio.img (you can rename it to twrp.img) -LINK BELOW
4. in twrp: wipe-> format data -> yes
5. in twrp -> reboot to bootloader
6. from ADB cmd fastboot boot twrp.img (when twrp oppened mobile will appear on pc copy rom to mobile)
7. in twrp: install rom
8.Power off in TWRP
9. boot to official recovery (power+volume up)
10- wipe all data then reboot to system

Στάλθηκε από το Mi Note 10 Lite μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Enjoy the xiaomi.eu rom

Στάλθηκε από το Mi Note 10 Lite μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

how i did
unlock bootloader
boot to mirecovery - wipe all data
fastboot
flash twrp, boot to twrp
copy and flash eu.rom
done

i flashed the rom and system works.. But now I can`t enter the recouvery mode anymore. I always enter the fastboot mode. Trying cmd adb "fastboot boot twrp.img":

---------------
Sending 'boot.img' (131072 KB) OKAY [ 2.817s]
Booting FAILED (remote: 'Failed to load/authenticate boot image: Load Error')
fastboot: error: Command failed
-------------

what can I do?

i flashed the rom and system works.. But now I can`t enter the recouvery mode anymore. I always enter the fastboot mode. Trying cmd adb "fastboot boot twrp.img":

---------------
-------------

what can I do?

Install original global rom

---------------
-------------

what can I do?

Same error, although I can't access the system. I can use the fastboot boot twrp.img if I previously use this command: fastboot oem unlock. I don't have a clue why this is happening. Still trying to figur out how to install the miui eu or go back to the original rom.

[QUOTE = "m_a_omar, post: 549426, membro: 183040"]
Segui questi metodi (lavorato al 100%)

1. avvio in modalità fastboot (power + vol down)
2. da ADB cmd fastboot boot twrp-3.3.1-test0-toco-mauronofrio.img (puoi rinominarlo in twrp.img) -LINK SOTTO
3. in twrp: cancella-> formatta dati -> sì
4. in twrp -> riavvia il bootloader
5. da ADB cmd fastboot boot twrp.img (quando twrp opposto mobile apparirà su PC copia rom su mobile)
5. in twrp: installa rom
6.Spegnere in TWRP
7. avvia il ripristino ufficiale (accensione + volume su)
8- cancellare tutti i dati quindi riavviare il sistema

7. Divertiti

Collegamento TWRP:

[URL unfurl = "true"] https://sourceforge.net/projects/ma...wrp-3.3.1-test0-toco-mauronofrio.img/download [/ URL]
[/CITAZIONE]

Hello please say the exact steps to install my eu dev on this note 10 lite starting from stock global. If I don't ask too much you can attach the various links for the recovery download and possibly remedy in case of bootloop . Thanks

[QUOTE = "m_a_omar, post: 549426, membro: 183040"]
Segui questi metodi (lavorato al 100%)

1. avvio in modalità fastboot (power + vol down)
2. da ADB cmd fastboot boot twrp-3.3.1-test0-toco-mauronofrio.img (puoi rinominarlo in twrp.img) -LINK SOTTO
3. in twrp: cancella-> formatta dati -> sì
4. in twrp -> riavvia il bootloader
5. da ADB cmd fastboot boot twrp.img (quando twrp opposto mobile apparirà su PC copia rom su mobile)
5. in twrp: installa rom
6.Spegnere in TWRP
7. avvia il ripristino ufficiale (accensione + volume su)
8- cancellare tutti i dati quindi riavviare il sistema

7. Divertiti

Collegamento TWRP:

[URL unfurl = "true"] https://sourceforge.net/projects/ma...wrp-3.3.1-test0-toco-mauronofrio.img/download [/ URL]
[/CITAZIONE]

Hello please say the exact steps to install my eu dev on this note 10 lite starting from stock global. If I don't ask too much you can attach the various links for the recovery download and possibly remedy in case of bootloop . Thanks

3. from ADB cmd fastboot boot twrp-3.3.1-test0-toco-mauronofrio.img (you can rename it to twrp.img) -LINK BELOW
6. from ADB cmd fastboot boot twrp.img (when twrp oppened mobile will appear on pc copy rom to mobile)
8.Power off in TWRP

These are the exact steps to install the rom. You can go back to stock rom using mi flash tools.

Pay special attention not to flash twrp, just boot it.

Reactions: Radek Terebus

---------------
-------------

what can I do?

Go back to original rom using mi flash tools. Then follow again those steps, exactly as they are there. Don't flash the twrp, just boot it. This means that you won't lose the original recovery mode.

8.Power off in TWRP

These are the exact steps to install the rom. You can go back to stock rom using mi flash tools.

Pay special attention not to flash twrp, just boot it.

Excuse two questions: 1) where do I find the meta vb file? ") in point 7 how do I install the rom from twrp if I deleted the memory by making the format data in point 4? Do you lose the eu downloaded rom? Thanks

Excuse two questions: 1) where do I find the meta vb file? ") in point 7 how do I install the rom from twrp if I deleted the memory by making the format data in point 4? Do you lose the eu downloaded rom? Thanks

1) https://unofficialtwrp.com/twrp-3-3-1-root-xiaomi-mi-note-10-lite/
2) The instruction is in point 6 "(when twrp opened mobile will appear on pc copy rom to mobile) ". You have to copy and paste the rom (step 6) AFTER deleting data (step 4).
3) You lose the rom file in step 10, but you've already installed the rom, so you don't need the file.

Again, follow the instructions and you won't have any problem, but try to understand each step. Your doubts show that you haven't understood step 6.

OOOOK
[QUOTE = "Orzak, post: 551691, membro: 139610"]
2) Le istruzioni sono al punto 6 "(quando twrp si aprirà mobile apparirà su PC copia rom su mobile)". Devi copiare e incollare la rom (passaggio 6) DOPO l'eliminazione dei dati (passaggio 4).
3) Perdi il file rom nel passaggio 10, ma hai già installato la rom, quindi non hai bisogno del file.

Ancora una volta, segui le istruzioni e non avrai alcun problema, ma prova a capire ogni passaggio. I tuoi dubbi mostrano che non hai capito il passaggio 6.
[/CITAZIONE]
OOok now is clear . Thanks

Gpay not working in MIUI eu stable 11. I tried to follow instructions to delete a file via twrp, but the data/data files are encrypted (twQWEasQfASDeSf example).

Hi,
So I unlocked the boot loader and installed the ROM with the help of the information you guys provided.
also flashed magisk and some encryption disabling zips I won't bother you with the full details...

the point is:
Currently I have a phone that DOES have a working xiaomi.eu ROM and magisk if I want (fastboot flash boot image with / without)
BUT:
1. it's still encrypted! (twrp file manager sees garbage).
2. it doesn't boot to twrp, opens fastboot... I have to connect to pc and load it via usb & cmd.
3. safetynet fails cts no matter what I tried.

also, I failed to use mi flash tool to revert to stock.

I only installed xiaomi.eu because I need true call recording... but I need a phone that can be easily updated in the future (kind of hard with encrypted storage and twrp needing a PC to boot) and passes safety net.

root is not really necessary but would be a nice bonus.

Has someone managed to install xiaomi.eu \ stock ROM with call recording on this device and does not have above mentioned problems.
I would appreciate guidance!

Hi,
So I unlocked the boot loader and installed the ROM with the help of the information you guys provided.
also flashed magisk and some encryption disabling zips I won't bother you with the full details...

the point is:
Currently I have a phone that DOES have a working xiaomi.eu ROM and magisk if I want (fastboot flash boot image with / without)
BUT:
1. it's still encrypted! (twrp file manager sees garbage).
2. it doesn't boot to twrp, opens fastboot... I have to connect to pc and load it via usb & cmd.
3. safetynet fails cts no matter what I tried.

also, I failed to use mi flash tool to revert to stock.

I only installed xiaomi.eu because I need true call recording... but I need a phone that can be easily updated in the future (kind of hard with encrypted storage and twrp needing a PC to boot) and passes safety net.

root is not really necessary but would be a nice bonus.

Has someone managed to install xiaomi.eu \ stock ROM with call recording on this device and does not have above mentioned problems.
I would appreciate guidance!

If you flash the recovery you won't be able to access both stock recovery and twrp. If you just boot twrp, you'll at least be able to use stock recovery. There's something wrong with the unofficial recovery, prob because it's not official.

I got the eu ROM working on my phone too, but I was experiencing the same issues you are: encrypted, doesn't boot to twrp (if I want to go to twrp I had to use cmd), safetynet problems, even without rooting. Also some translation issues.

For these reasons I decided to go back to stock.

Search in google for the stock rom
https://xiaomistockrom.com/xiaomi-mi-note-10-lite (Yesterday the links were not working due to an overuse, but there are more websites).
Then go to mi flash tools. If the program shows an error like this:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Create a folder named "log" in the mi flash folder.

If you find another error while flashing, move the main folder to another one without subroutes. I don't know why mi flash was showing some issues related to this, but as soon as I moved the files I was able to flash it. So there are the 2 errors I encountered while flashing back to the original rom. It took me some time to find these stupid errors.

Good luck.

it is a pity that there is no 100% functional twrp for this great terminal, I do not understand why they take out ROM eu but they do not get twrp for this model, because it is not worth the mi note 10 if they have the same processor?, will there be development for this terminal or only will there be global ROM ?, thanks

Last edited:
If you flash the recovery you won't be able to access both stock recovery and twrp. If you just boot twrp, you'll at least be able to use stock recovery. There's something wrong with the unofficial recovery, prob because it's not official.

I got the eu ROM working on my phone too, but I was experiencing the same issues you are: encrypted, doesn't boot to twrp (if I want to go to twrp I had to use cmd), safetynet problems, even without rooting. Also some translation issues.

For these reasons I decided to go back to stock.

Search in google for the stock rom
https://xiaomistockrom.com/xiaomi-mi-note-10-lite (Yesterday the links were not working due to an overuse, but there are more websites).
Then go to mi flash tools. If the program shows an error like this:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Create a folder named "log" in the mi flash folder.

If you find another error while flashing, move the main folder to another one without subroutes. I don't know why mi flash was showing some issues related to this, but as soon as I moved the files I was able to flash it. So there are the 2 errors I encountered while flashing back to the original rom. It took me some time to find these stupid errors.

Good luck.

Tnx Orzak,
As I said I had trouble flashing the stock back ... I couldn't, mi flash tool wasn't working, giving out an error, but not the one you mentioned.
but I think I figured it out...
there are 3 options at the bottom of the program's window...
the one selected by default was 'clean all and lock',
I switched to just 'clean all' and it started flashing...
going now for over 600 sec...
hope it's normal.

EDIT:
needed to remove a few lines from a batch script to make this c**p flash

Last edited:
Reactions: georgiadiskos
es una pena que no haya twrp 100% funcional para este gran terminal, no entiendo por qué sacan ROM eu pero no obtienen twrp para este modelo, porque no vale la pena mi mi nota 10 si tienen el ¿mismo procesador ?, ¿habrá desarrollo para este terminal o solo habrá ROM global?, gracias
I feel I made a mistake not taking into account the development for this device.
should have went for the non lite / pro version.
better camera + more support.
but I hope we'll get there.

Technically my only real complaint with the stock ROM is the lack of call recording support.
I had my 2 previous xiaomi phones completely stock and was pretty much happy with them ( redmi note 4 and poco f1 which I'm still using untill I decide what to do with the new phone...)

I feel I made a mistake not taking into account the development for this device.
should have went for the non lite / pro version.
better camera + more support.
but I hope we'll get there.

Technically my only real complaint with the stock ROM is the lack of call recording support.
I had my 2 previous xiaomi phones completely stock and was pretty much happy with them ( redmi note 4 and poco f1 which I'm still using untill I decide what to do with the new phone...)
I think the lite is a balanced version with potential, it only takes a 100% functional twrp, the problem is knowing if there will be before leaving miui 12

Enviado desde mi Mi Note 10 Lite mediante Tapatalk

2) The instruction is in point 6 "(when twrp opened mobile will appear on pc copy rom to mobile) ". You have to copy and paste the rom (step 6) AFTER deleting data (step 4).
3) You lose the rom file in step 10, but you've already installed the rom, so you don't need the file.

Again, follow the instructions and you won't have any problem, but try to understand each step. Your doubts show that you haven't understood step 6.

Hello @Orzak sorry but I didn't ask you where can I find it? Last Rom Eu weekly note 10 lite does not exist is there only the stable?

Hello @Orzak sorry but I didn't ask you where can I find it? Last Rom Eu weekly note 10 lite does not exist is there only the stable?
Mi note 10 lite is global device so only stable rom version available...

Poslano sa mog MI 8 koristeći Tapatalk

6.Power off in TWRP

7. Enjoy

TWRP Link :

Worked like a charm!
Thank you.

Previous to all this, I:
a) Unlocked the bootloader (had to wait for 7 days);
b) Flashed the Global Fastboot ROM (v11.0.5) [took ~331 seconds to flash and ~120 seconds to boot initially, so be patient];
c) Booted to official ROM, made the initial setup (without setiing up a lock PIN), and enabled USB debugging);
d) Followed the above procedure to flash Xiaomi.eu v11.0.5 (the same exact version as the official fastboot ROM);
e) The first boot also takes several seconds (be patient).

Also flashed Magisk v20.4, which worked without issues.
If you also want to flash Magisk, do it right after flashing Xiaomi.eu (on step d), after step 5)).
Possibly you will have to install Magisk *.APK after booting to Xiaomi.eu, which is very easy.

Lucky Patcher gave me a boot-loop.

Last edited:
Guys does google assistant's "ok google" work *with screen off* on xiaomi.eu rom?
on stock it does not (works on lock screen when still locked, but only when screen is on)