[Guide] mi note 10 lite Flashing Custom Rom and installing Magisk

Guys, I am trying to update to the new version 11.0.7. The problem is that when I boot to TWRP I cannot see the zip file with the rom (I guess that the storage is encrypted). Is there any solution for this problem? Or can I install it via the stock recovery?

Guys, I am trying to update to the new version 11.0.7. The problem is that when I boot to TWRP I cannot see the zip file with the rom (I guess that the storage is encrypted). Is there any solution for this problem? Or can I install it via the stock recovery?
I only see two ways:
- Update from the update app;
- Update through a third-party app, e.g. Flashify.

Though, I do not recommend it, as you are not able to do a full backup, and this may force you to do a full fastboot flash - with a full setup of your phone.
I had to do this 2 times in 2 days.
So, no thanks!

I tried from the update app, but when I choose to install the update, it only reastarts the phone and nothing happens.

I tried from the update app, but when I choose to install the update, it only reastarts the phone and nothing happens.
Hello, you should try to install latest TWRP version for your device. ;)

EDIT: I think you should wait for a TWRP update to "fix" (decrypt) this new ROM encryption of this device... :(

Last edited:
@Poney70 is right.

In order to update the ROM - and not have to wipe all data - we will have to wait for a TWRP which is capable of unencrypt and also be flashed.
Today we can only boot into TWRP, but not flash it.

Wait is the keywork.
Today and throughout all this device's lifetime.
This is a global-only phone, thus, updates will be slow.

I am having an issue with the proximity sensor, which it sometimes wakes the screen while on call, and I it some buttons with my face.
The proximity sensor is working, as I have tested it.
Are you guys having any issues with your proximity sensor on calls?

Are you guys having any issues with your proximity sensor on calls?

Yes, I have such problem sometimes. During call the screen remains active and I press random things with my ear. According the changelog the new update 11.0.7 fixes this issue.

Yes, I have such problem sometimes. During call the screen remains active and I press random things with my ear. According the changelog the new update 11.0.7 fixes this issue.
Great news!

Can you please tell me where can I find the changelog?

The changelog appears when you check for OTA update (in the updater app).
Thanks for the tip.
I am just glad it is not an hardware issue.

Nevertheless, we will have to wait for a full working TWRP - which might take a while.
In the mean time, I turn off the screen while on a call.

Or, if you have the time, you can erase everything and reflash the ROM.

I will just wait for working TWRP. I switched to xiaomi.eu ROM a few days ago and I do not want to wipe everything again.

You can still install ROM if you can use a SD card (no SD card slot on Mi Note 10 Lite...) or USB-OTG (if TWRP is compatible with it...). ;)

You can still install ROM if you can use a SD card (no SD card slot on Mi Note 10 Lite...) or USB-OTG (if TWRP is compatible with it...). ;)
Godd idea!
Maybe a USB-C to microSD adapter will do the trick.

Albeit, I will continue waiting for an improved TWRP.

TWRP-3.4.2B Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite by alex.msk

flashed and installed xiaomi.eu_multi_MINote10LITE_V11.0.7.0.QFNMIXM_v11-10 via OTG cable
Hello.....what means " --disable-verity --disable-verification "? i have to type only fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img ??
or
fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
fastboot flash recovery Twrp-3.4.2B_toco_by.alex.msk.img
fastboot reboot recovery

and is this twrp permanently?

Reactions: Hitardo
Hello.....what means " --disable-verity --disable-verification "? i have to type only fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img ??
or
fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
fastboot reboot recovery

and is this twrp permanently?
put vbmeta.img and twrp .img in same folder and then flash
they said that format data works, i didnt try that (my friends phone)

without disable verity etc?
fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
fastboot reboot recovery
^^thast the right way

cant download..error 404

Format data and do a clean flash...

Poslano sa mog MI 8 koristeći Tapatalk

I managed to update to 11.0.7 thanks to the latest recovery which is posted on 4PDA (I do not know if I can post the link here).

Here are the steps:
1. Downoload the ROM to the phone.
2. Download the TWRP file on your computer, in the folder where ADB is installed. Rename it "twrp.img" for convenience.
3. Tufn off the phone and start Fastboot mode by pressing Vol - and Power button at the same time. Connect the phone to the computer.
4. On your computer go to the folder where ADB is installed. Hold the Shift key and right click in the window. From the menu choose "Open PowerShell window here". Boot to TWRP by entering this command: "fastboot boot twrp.img".
5. When TWRP starts, enter your phone password (if asked). TWRP was in Russian so you might need to change the language to English.
6. Flash the ROM file through the Install menu as usual. Wipe chache & dalvik and reboot the device.

Guys does google assistant's "ok google" work *with screen off* on xiaomi.eu rom?
on stock it does not (works on lock screen when still locked, but only when screen is on)
Can someone check this please?

here's a setting screen from the google app on my poco f1:
(google app -> more -> settings ->voice ->voice match)

and the same one on this phone on global stock:

Attachments

• Poco.jpg
    Poco.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 262
  • minote10lite.jpg
    minote10lite.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 270
Depends on the device. Example: Works when screen is off on Mi 8, but not on Mi 5 or Mi 6.
but is there a way to make sure BEFORE buying a device?
specific soc?
is there a list of supported devices? / internal hardware supporting this?

Hello guys,

I just saw the Fastbook *.ZIP file for the Mi Note 10 Lite.

How should I flash this?
Has anyone tried this method, and did you lost your data?

Thank you in advance.