[GUIDE][mojito/sunny] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi Redmi Note 10

Here you got! It's that bad?
It means your device is not certified by Google, you should lose "Device is certified" in Google Play Store tomorrow... :(

That's weird you got "Device is certified" back (in Google Play Store)... Google server issue I guess.

:)

Well its been certified for a week, just updated Google play to the last version 27.0.15-19 and still shows as certified. Anyway, so far I haven't had any problem installing any app, can you to tell me one that would give errors or something if the device is not certified? Just to try.

Well its been certified for a week, just updated Google play to the last version 27.0.15-19 and still shows as certified. Anyway, so far I haven't had any problem installing any app, can you to tell me one that would give errors or something if the device is not certified? Just to try.
You won't get any issue to install apps if you see "Device is certified" in Google Play Store, check again tomorrow. ;)

EDIT: When your device is not certified, you should not be able to use your banking app(s) and/or some other apps (McDo+ by example). :)

You won't get any issue to install apps if you see "Device is certified" in Google Play Store, check again tomorrow. ;)

EDIT: When your device is not certified, you should not be able to use your banking app(s) and/or some other apps (McDo+ by example). :)
Will update tomorrow about the certified status :) and I do use some bank apps of my country (Venezuela) but even when the device was not certified I was able to install those apps.

Will update tomorrow about the certified status :) and I do use some bank apps of my country (Venezuela) but even when the device was not certified I was able to install those apps.
I speak when you using them, you may get a warning screen about "phone security issue" or something like that. ;)

Algún otro link para descargar la ROM. Ese me dice que está bloqueado para mi país. Gracias de antemano.saludos

please fix the auto-reboot in Redmi note 10 if update the android security patch when I update in July then reboot done boot up the device auto-reboot then the security patch going back to February.

please fix the auto-reboot in Redmi note 10 if update the android security patch when I update in July then reboot done boot up the device auto-reboot then the security patch going back to February.
It's not about the "Android security patch" but the "Google Play security patch". :)

Xiaomi.eu dev are knowing this issue but no solution found for now and it's not a critical error. ;)

hi i am using miui version 12.5.3 netflix does not support hd resolution. Although the device supports widevine l1, it shows as widevine l3 on netflix and it says that the resolution is supported as sd. can i solve this problem. Sorry for my bad english.

hi i am using miui version 12.5.3 netflix does not support hd resolution. Although the device supports widevine l1, it shows as widevine l3 on netflix and it says that the resolution is supported as sd. can i solve this problem. Sorry for my bad english.
Hello :)

Check this thread if you want to know if your device can download the Widevine L1 certificate via phone's settings: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/info-widevine-l1-support.61064/

Check if your device has Widevine L1 with DRM Info app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.androidfung.drminfo

If your device has Widevine L1 but Netflix shows Widevine L3 then go in phone's settings => "Manage apps" => "Apps" => Search ' Netflix ' app and tap on it => "Clear data" button => "Clear all data" button

;)

Rom is a bit slower in 12.5.3
12.5.2 was way faster
Cpu throttle test score of 12.5.3 is around 100k
But 12.5.2 had the highest score to 163k GIPS
I had to change my kernel to neternels

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-09-01-15-38-06-934_skynet.cputhrottlingtest.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-09-01-15-38-06-934_skynet.cputhrottlingtest.jpg
    583.5 KB · Views: 287
I wold like to report in Redmi note 10 miui 13 eu is have a problem cant flash it also some users flash it but when restart it stock to miui logo or in redmi logo.

Hi guys. I need help updating my Xiami.eu to version 13.0.8.0. Every time I run the windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat file, it returns the following error "This package is for "sunny" devices; this is a "mojito"". Using the fastboot getvar product command, it returns that my xiaomi is indeed the mojito. Is there any way around this, given that sunny and mojito refer to the same smartphone?

Hi guys
I have another Problem:
I have already updated to 13.0.8.0 in fastboot mode

but now there is another update to do in TWRP

I have put the TWRP Recovery and reboot, but I'Cant install the ZIP Upgrade because I cannot mount the data partition
I try to Decrypt Data but he give me always PASSWORD FAILED

thanks

Last edited:
Hello!
Is it possible to reinstall a previous xiaomi.eu without data loss ?
Present: 13.0.8.0 stable.
I would like to go back to an earlier version e.g.: xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote10_V12.0.7.0.RKGMIXM_v12-11-fastboot.zip

Is it possible to restore with data loss or only by deleting ?

Hi, guys... i want to install latest 14.01 ... is it by fastboot mode executing fastboot script? thx.