[GUIDE][odin] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MIX 4

Can I update from stable to weekly without wipe?

I feel I'm missing out

Sent from my 2106118C using Tapatalk

Can I update from stable to weekly without wipe?

I feel I'm missing out

You already asked this question, and have been answered. In this thread. And you added a like to the answer. I feel worried about you.

You already asked this question, and have been answered. In this thread. And you added a like to the answer. I feel worried about you.
Lol, thanks you can be worried, I'm too tired with work for a hospital... Coming home I try to remember

• Haha
Reactions: JiaiJ
I'm not clear...

I decided I want to switch from stable to weekly and also root, after this, I'm going to stay with the room until twrp becomes available. I understand that we will not get the EU soon because of the latest android 12 update.

I downloaded the latest eu mix 4 weekly release, but, because it is not fastboot, how do I flash? I can't seem to find the guide on how to flash without fastboot.

Can someone please paste the links to

1) how to wipe
2) how to flash latest eu weekly
3) how to root
4) pass safety net

Enjoy my mix 4

4) update the flash when next release is out...

I want to settle on a working rom and start using this amazing device, as I still have not moved everything to my new mix4.

Thanks everyone

Unlocked Mix 4 and flashed EU ROM last Friday 15th.
Everything is working well, except Revolut banking app.
Does not seem to be able to send verification pic.
Any thoughts?
Revolut support verified my picture manually, but I still can't log in. After the screen where you decide whether to use fingerprint or not, it goes back to the first screen where you select login or sign up.

Revolut support verified my picture manually, but I still can't log in. After the screen where you decide whether to use fingerprint or not, it goes back to the first screen where you select login or sign up.
Hi, yep same here. Support is truly horrible. Took a week to get this far...

I have same problem, rooted with magisk, passed safety net, magisk is hidden, but bank app will still see that I have root...

I'm thinking to unroot now, is there a guide on how to unroot?

Thanks

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

I have same problem, rooted with magisk, passed safety net, magisk is hidden, but bank app will still see that I have root...

I'm thinking to unroot now, is there a guide on how to unroot?

Thanks

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk
You also need to enable/configure "MagiskHide" (or enable "Zygisk" and enable/configure "DenyList" if you are using the latest canary or alpha version of Magisk) to bypass the root detection of some apps. ;)

Reactions: Psylligent
Hi everyone, I am new to EU Rom. I wonder if the beta rom is good for daily driver or I should use the stable rom.

I didn't say it was guaranteed to work, it was a standard step. I asked you a question first as I know nothing about the app.

How does it send? How does it work?
Did you construe curtness from the brevity of my reply? If so I apologise.
I merely wished to indicate that these standard steps had been implemented.
As to the method of communication or other machinations of the app in question
I dont know...

Reactions: ToneLa
I have a question about the latest weekly.

It notes in the first post that Mix 4 weeklies are not available from 25 October due to incoming Android 12, however in the changelog it notes changes to the Mix 4 in terms of enabling 'Boost Charge'. However this weekly with that feature enabled isn't available to download?

Is there any ROM for Mix 4 that has the Boost Charge feature working, and is available for download? Ie is it working in the latest stable?

It would be great if anyone could point me in the right direction.

Reactions: kamilinho20
I have a question about the latest weekly.

It notes in the first post that Mix 4 weeklies are not available from 25 October due to incoming Android 12, however in the changelog it notes changes to the Mix 4 in terms of enabling 'Boost Charge'. However this weekly with that feature enabled isn't available to download?

Is there any ROM for Mix 4 that has the Boost Charge feature working, and is available for download? Ie is it working in the latest stable?

It would be great if anyone could point me in the right direction.
In latest stable boost charge option is still missing.

Reactions: ipnface
Tried this file, xiaomi.eu_multi_MIX4_V12.5.12.0.RKMCNXM_v12-11. Don't see a bat inside the zip after extracting. (Nevermind, I see I need the one labeled fastboot)

Last edited: