[GUIDE][sweet] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro

Hello, I need fastboot rom for Redmi note 10 pro global (sweet). above given link not working. only available twrp flashable rom there. please can anyone share a updated link for sweet fastboot rom?

Hello, I need fastboot rom for Redmi note 10 pro global (sweet). above given link not working. only available twrp flashable rom there. please can anyone share a updated link for sweet fastboot rom?
You can't do it without fastboot? I used with TWRP it was pretty easy with the documentations here https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/miui-12-0-12-1-12-2-12-5-stable-release.56191/ + this video :
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

(I've no knowledge I just followed step by step and now everything work)

Reactions: Awfar
I`m in xiaomi.eu 12.0.12 100% working except for OTA updates. It shows there is a miui v12.0.14.0 but it fails to download and update

I`m in xiaomi.eu 12.0.12 100% working except for OTA updates. It shows there is a miui v12.0.14.0 but it fails to download and update
I was on 12.0.6 and didn't even told me there was update I had to check on the website, but maybe it's because of the TWRP?

Now, when I now boot into TWRP it show no data on integrated storage and also size is shown with 0. It also says my device is encrypted
How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro

We will release fastboot ROM versions until TWRP for sweet is released

Steps to install xiaomi.eu ROM for first time from China ROM (All your data and files on internal storage will be deleted!)
- Update Global ROM to the latest via updater app first..
- Unlock your bootloader by Mi Unlock tool https://en.miui.com/unlock/
- Download our ROM zip file xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote10Pro_V12.0.6.0.RKFMIXM_v12-11-fastboot.zip
- If you are on windows: Right click on downloaded zip - Settings - Unblock zip content
D9NcJZp.png

- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC
- Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
- Connect to PC via USB cable
- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system

For Windows OS ./windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat
For Linux ./linux_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.sh
For MacOS ./macos_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.sh

- After reboot its done (first boot may take up to 15min)

Steps to install update of xiaomi.eu ROM (All your data and files on internal storage will NOT be deleted!)
- Download our ROM zip file STABLE
- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC
- Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
- Connect to PC via USB cable
- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system

For Windows OS ./windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
For Linux ./linux_fastboot_update_rom.sh
For MacOS ./macos_fastboot_update_rom.sh

- After reboot its done (first boot may take up to 10min)

Update guide on the video

Update via OTA:
Installation via OTA is currently not possible due to missing TWRP
Updater will notify you about new version and download it to your device for you
You have to copy it to your PC, unpack it and run fastboot_update_rom sctipt

Enjoy.. :)
After being able to download an update OTA, when I boot into TWRP it shows no data on integrated storage and also size is shown with 0. It also says my device is encrypted

Now, when I now boot into TWRP it show no data on integrated storage and also size is shown with 0. It also says my device is encrypted

After being able to download an update OTA, when I boot into TWRP it shows no data on integrated storage and also size is shown with 0. It also says my device is encrypted
I think You should format data (not wipe) after install twrp

Reactions: negovelho
Try install disbale dm-verity, then format.
Where do I install it? The same way when installing TWRP on that indian video?

Where do I install it? The same way when installing TWRP on that indian video?

Reactions: negovelho

What is OTA? It's include in the TWRP?

You can't do it without fastboot? I used with TWRP it was pretty easy with the documentations here https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/miui-12-0-12-1-12-2-12-5-stable-release.56191/ + this video :

(I've no knowledge I just followed step by step and now everything work)
Thank you for the guide..now i'm on eu rom..it is awesome..

Is it include in the TWRP or Xiaomi.eu rom? I'm asking because when I tried to see the update it told me "you're up to date" but I was in 12.0.6 and the 12.0.14 was available
Its included in the xiaomi.eu rom. Go to updates "app"

Hi!
I'm on the V12.0.6.0 and still don't have OTA update. The update app shows that there is no update avaible. Do I have to update it manually via TWRP? Or just wait and I'll finally get the OTA update?

My pc cant detect my phone, have tried all drivers still not working dunno what to do again, Redmi Note10 Pro ☹️☹️☹️ please help.