[GUIDE][sweet] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro

So if we install TWRP on the phone, we won't be able to update over OTA if we get the Xiaomi.eu stable version? :O

Just registered to say such a good rom, I came from Global Stock 12.0.15.
No problem to flash, TWRP and Magisk are installed without any problems and everything is working fine.

Thanks to the dev and community

Will I ever get the OTA update from the V12.0.6.0 to the newest version? Or do I have to flash new version from the downloaded file? I'd prefer to flash OTA, because if I flash from the file I guess I will have to set it up from the scratch as I will get clean firmware, right?

Will I ever get the OTA update from the V12.0.6.0 to the newest version? Or do I have to flash new version from the downloaded file? I'd prefer to flash OTA, because if I flash from the file I guess I will have to set it up from the scratch as I will get clean firmware, right?
No if you dld and flash in twrp its the same, you keep everything

Cant see my files on orangefox, have formated data like twice now how do i fix this sh*t?

Hello, how can I flash the xiaomi.eu 12.5.3 (i'm on 12.5.1) without losing my datas?
Just flash the zip without format anything?

Nvm : I didn't read 1st post properly

The 1st post, with the fastboot Zip rom, instructs us to run a script for our operating system, but the zip in xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote10Pro_V12.0.6.0.RKFMIXM_v12-11-fastboot.zip hasn't a single script in it, neither .bat nor .sh.

For Windows OS ./windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat
For Linux ./linux_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.sh
For MacOS ./macos_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.sh

The ones that seem to have the script files are in the [STABLE] update roms (by the way, which one is for the Redmi Note 10? I only see Minote10 and HMNote10)

What am I missing?

Hi everybody, i'm happy with my new rn10 pro with eu rom, everything worked, i followed this guide, don't forget to format data and full wipe After twrp installation before flashing the rom.

+1 to this.

Just registered because this note10 pro forum needs more love

THANKS

HI

I installed de MIUI EU on Redmi Note 10 pro (SWEET), all fine and smooth. Except I cannot synchronize call history & messages.

When trying to enable synchronization, notification popup appears:

Sync call history Sync messages wasn’t activated’, ‘Couldn’t activate SMS positioning’, ‘Couldn’t activate Find device’, ‘Couldn’t activate service

I assume, cause the rest of the items don’t have this problem (gallery, contacts. etc.), that is Xiaomi policy.

Any thoughts or solutions?

Edit 14-09-2021:
Just start to work after 3 days, don’t ask me how

Tks

Last edited:

Attachments

• ggggv.PNG
    ggggv.PNG
    41.9 KB · Views: 289
Hy all. There Download our ROM zip file xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote10Pro_V12.0.6.0.RKFMIXM_v12-11-fastboot.zip another version appears. MIX4?
Which is the version for redmi note 10 pro?
Hello,

"fastboot" zips seem to have been removed, certainly because installation via TWRP is safer. ;)

- Here's the latest Stable version for your device (requires TWRP to install it):

EDIT: Here's the TWRP for Redmi Note 10 Pro (sweet): https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=14943124697586356585

:)

Last edited:
Can not install this rom with MiFlash?
You never install a Xiaomi.eu ROM via MiFlash, that's only for Official ROMs. ;)

Installation steps (first Xiaomi.eu ROM install):

1) Boot TWRP via the "fastboot boot twrp-3.5.2-sweet-Nebrassy.img" command (phone in Fastboot mode)
2) Put Xiaomi.eu ROM in the root of your phone's storage
3) Install Xiaomi.eu ROM in TWRP
4) Go back in main menu of TWRP
5) Go in "Wipe" menu and tap on "Format Data" button
6) Type 'yes' to confirm
7) Reboot your device

Last edited:
Ok,tanks. Now i have rom Indonezia with original recovery,not withTWRP.
How to install step by step TWRP in this decive RN10Pro ?

Last edited:
How long do I need to wait till I can unlock it? Mi Flash Unlock doesn't even see my device (I've done everything in the settings to be able to unlock it). I'm using latest MiFlashUnlock, and there is only Batch_unlock.exe now in the folder, instead of Mi_flash_unlock.exe in older versios I remember from unlocking Redmi 4X.
With this one, turn off the set and switch it to fastboot mode then click install driver from the unlock tool after you plug in the phone.

You never install a Xiaomi.eu ROM via MiFlash, that's only for Official ROMs. ;)

Boot TWRP via the "fastboot boot" command (phone in Fastboot mode) > Copy & install Xiaomi.eu ROM in TWRP > Go back in main menu of TWRP > Go in "Wipe" menu and tap on "Format Data" button > Type 'yes' to confirm > Reboot your device and wait.

Should the TWRP image not be flashed to the device or is it okay to flash it to the device? I have been Googling but came up with no answer.

You don't need to "flash" TWRP. TWRP should be included in latest Xiaomi.eu ROMs for your device. ;)
I am still waiting for unlock. I don't have root yet. How would I put this ROM on the device without TWRP already installed?

I am still waiting for unlock. I don't have root yet. How would I put this ROM on the device without TWRP already installed?
You need an unlocked bootloader to install any custom ROM like a Xiaomi.eu ROM. ;)

And you have to boot TWRP via fastboot command to install the ROM. :)

Just follow what I said earlier. ^^

Reactions: Supermatt01
You need an unlocked bootloader to install any custom ROM like a Xiaomi.eu ROM. ;)

And you have to boot TWRP via fastboot command to install the ROM. :)

Just follow what I said earlier. ^^
So, I should not flash TWRP but I should start it from the computer? After installing the ROM, will it replace the stock recovery?