Updated

- TWRP (latest beta)
- Magisk manager
- Magisk install and uninstall

Last edited:
Where Is the link for updated elements?

Thanks !

I have a Mi10 with MIUI Global 12.2.4 .
Will I have any problems during installation TWRP or Magisc?
What are the experiences so far with this version of MIUI?

Updated

- TWRP (latest beta) (link in step 3)

data decription is working on latest beta firmware (12.5/21.2.24)

- latest TWRP for MI 10 pro DOWNLOAD (DIDNT TEST IT but decryption shoud work)
- latest TWRP for Poco F2 pro DOWNLOAD (DIDNT TEST IT but decryption shoud work)

Last edited:
Reactions: Poney70
I can't find Riru (Riru - Core) v21.3 by Rikka in Magisk. Would someone uploaded for me?
Latest version is v26.1.1, simply search for "Riru" in Magisk app. ;)

Or explain why you want this specific version. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: geoorg
@Poney70 I found it. It was between other rows and I don't saw it firstly. Now I stuck on:
9. Go to CANARY tab and choose in framework EdXposed-YAHFA-V0.5.0.6 (IMPORTANT IS TO CHOOSE YAHFA not SANDHOOK) if u choose sandhook by mistake u will lose SafetyNet then scroll down to SafetyNet part.
From where to see and choose YAHFA?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-09-01-08-43-27-352_org.meowcat.edxposed.manager.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-09-01-08-43-27-352_org.meowcat.edxposed.manager.jpg
    437 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
@Poney70 I found it. It was between other rows and I don't saw it firstly. Now I stuck on:
9. Go to CANARY tab and choose in framework EdXposed-YAHFA-V0.5.0.6 (IMPORTANT IS TO CHOOSE YAHFA not SANDHOOK) if u choose sandhook by mistake u will lose SafetyNet then scroll down to SafetyNet part.
From where to see and choose YAHFA?
I suggest to not install EdXposed but install "Riru - LSPosed" module instead. ;)

LSPosed is more secure and lighter than EdXposed.
I don't use MinMinGuard (I bought AdGuard) but I think you should install EdXposed then...
In AdGuard do you have option to exclude app from blocking? How did you bought it?

In AdGuard do you have option to exclude app from blocking? How did you bought it?
Yes, you can exclude app, it's simple to use. :)

Go on adguard.com website, you can download the app and buy a yearly or lifetime subscription. ;)

EDIT: I found this website to get a good price for the lifetime subscription (1 device) => here

Last edited: