[GUIDE][venus|star|mars] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI11 / Pro / Ultra

I have started to experience this notification delay too. Never noticed it before the last week or so.

Two Q's about weeklies, if you can assist please?

1. Do they receive security updates any more regularly than stable? Still on January updates in Stable
2. Is Google Wallet working (outside China). Mine stopped working since 14.0.6.0
Yes to both.

I believe on Weeklies right now is the April security patch.

--
Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra (star)

Reactions: RudeYute
Thanks both. Looks like I am moving to weeklies. Been a while since I have been on cutting edge dev ROM's. Prefer stability these days, but waiting 3 months for fixes to these bugs is more than I would like!

Reactions: Konfetti030
Is there any configuration that I can do so that when the client does a factory reset the cell phone does not do the first boot in twrp?

There is no thread for this model because it uses a MediaTek chipset.
I want to buy the Xiaomi.eu ROM for Mi 11T. I have Agate but on Patreon Website it says Amber. Should it work anyway? It's based on the same MIUI Version.

Hello,

I downloaded the latest MIUI 14.0.9.0 to my Mi 11 Ultra - Then I start TWRP -> Press "Install" -> Press the 14.0.9.0 zip file and then I swipe right to start installing.
But when I do, I only get the below message:

"Error installing zip file '/sdcard/xiaomi.eu-multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V14.0.9.0.TKACNXM_ea063eae8f_v14-13.zip

Updating partition details...
...done"

Am I missing any steps? If I remember correctly, this is the way I did the last time I made an update. But I could be wrong, since it's like 1,5 year ago since last time.
Any suggestions/ideas? :)

Thanks a lot in advance!

Sorry if I ask where Is a guide for installing on mi 11 lite 5g Renoir ?
Tks

Last edited:
Hi,

My device is Mi 11 pro. This is my current ROM. Bootloader unlocked. I am planning to install the latest MIUI14 xiaomi.eu ROM.

1. Are the steps still the same? ie. TWRP and install?
2. Does the Stable ROM have any issues with Camera or WhatsApp?
3. Banking apps working?
4. What version of TWRP is recommended?
5. Can I flash latest TWRP over my current ROM and then flash new ROM from it?

N.B device not rooted. No Magisk module
Many thanks
Screenshot_2023-12-25-19-31-55-465_com.android.updater~2.jpg

Hi,

My device is Mi 11 pro. This is my current ROM. Bootloader unlocked. I am planning to install the latest MIUI14 xiaomi.eu ROM.

1. Are the steps still the same? ie. TWRP and install?
2. Does the Stable ROM have any issues with Camera or WhatsApp?
3. Banking apps working?
4. What version of TWRP is recommended?
5. Can I flash latest TWRP over my current ROM and then flash new ROM from it?

N.B device not rooted. No Magisk module
Many thanks
View attachment 50566
@gogocar62 can you advise? any known bugs with the latest build? Thanks

Since you have an A/B device without a dedicated recovery partition, there is no point in flashing TWRP A13/A14 before installing the ROM. Because the ROM will overwrite it to the factory. Install/update TWRP only after installing ROM.

Last edited: