[GUIDE][venus|star|mars] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI11 / Pro / Ultra

Hi, I have a xiaomi mi11 Venus with stock rom 13.0.8 and android 12.
Do payment services (google wallet and similar) work by installing xiaomi.eu?
Also will battery consumption improve?

Hi, I need help. I wanted to install the xiaomi.eu on my MI 11. I followed the procedure to install it via TWRP. Once the recovery was installed, I formatted the data as per the guide, I mounted the archive to pass the xiaomi.eu zip file to the device, but the pc does not copy the new rom to the device. How can I fix?

- reboot system
- TWRP boot (Use TWRP-skkk)
- copy the ROM to your phone
- install the ROM
- do "format Data"
- reboot system

Reactions: antony991
- reboot system
- TWRP boot (Use TWRP-skkk)
- copy the ROM to your phone
- install the ROM
- do "format Data"
- reboot system
The problem is that I can't copy the rom to the phone after installing the twrp
It tells me that TWROP will not recreate /data/media on am FBE device.
Please reboot into your rom to create /data/media

How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI 11 / Pro / Ultra

-----------EDIT 20.5.2021--------------

Since weekly 21.5.20 and Stable 12.5.7.0, we are releasing TWRP version of our ROMs for MI11, MI11Pro/Ultra..

TWRP install via fastboot command
Code:
fastboot boot twrp.img

To change TWRP language to English, press bottom right button and select English..

TWRP for MI11 venus
TWRP for MI11Pro/Ultra mars/star

For install ROM, just select Install - ROM zip - reboot

------------------------------------------------------

OLD FASTBOOT GUIDE

Steps to install xiaomi.eu ROM for first time from China ROM (All your data and files on internal storage will be deleted!)
- Update ROM to the latest via updater app first..
- Unlock your bootloader by Mi Unlock tool https://en.miui.com/unlock/
- Download our ROM zip file BETA or STABLE
- If you are on windows: Right click on downloaded zip - Settings - Unblock zip content
D9NcJZp.png

- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC
- Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
- Connect to PC via USB cable
- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system

For Windows OS ./windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat
For Linux ./linux_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.sh
For MacOS ./macos_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.sh

- After reboot its done (first boot may take up to 15min)
- if flashing process stuck on setting slot a, just press Enter

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Steps to install update of xiaomi.eu ROM (All your data and files on internal storage will NOT be deleted!)
- Download our ROM zip file WEEKLY or STABLE
- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC
- Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
- Connect to PC via USB cable
- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system

For Windows OS ./windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
For Linux ./linux_fastboot_update_rom.sh
For MacOS ./macos_fastboot_update_rom.sh

- After reboot its done (first boot may take up to 10min)

Update guide on the video

Update via OTA:
Installation via OTA is currently not possible due to missing TWRP
Updater will notify you about new version and download it to your device for you
You have to copy it to your PC, unpack it and run fastboot_update_rom sctipt

-----------EDIT 20.5.2021--------------

Since weekly 21.5.20 and Stable 12.5.7.0, we are releasing TWRP version of our ROMs for MI11, MI11Pro/Ultra..

TWRP install via fastboot command
Code:
fastboot boot twrp.img

To change TWRP language to English, press bottom right button and select English..

TWRP for MI11 venus
TWRP for MI11Pro/Ultra mars/star

For install ROM, just select Install - ROM zip - reboot

Enjoy.. :)
Hello,
I have MI11 Pro with MIUI 13, Android 12 installed.
Last year, I installed the new TWRP 3.62.-12 for Recovery ROM. Before that, I could only do Fastboot.

Now the new ROM for MIUI 14 was released. But I am not sure how to install. There are some different guidelines.
1.) Can I still use the actual TWRP, or do I need to install the new for Mars?
2.) When I check on my mobile, I can download the ROM. Is that the version from XIAOMI.EU, or do I need to download from here?
Unfortunately, it is very slow the download.

Thanks a lot for your help

Hello friends,
Just two noob questions. In a few hours i will have a used mi 11 ultra from a friend of mine. It's on the latest miui 13 (.013) stable rom and i want to clean install the newest miui14 version.
1) have i understood well, or this procedure has to be done only from fastboot and not twrp?
2) so from that point, if any miui14 update comes, won't the phone have these updates OTA, so that i don't have to connect it with the PC?

Thanks in advance

hello guys, is Agate (Mi 11T) included in this thread?
can anybody point me to the proper thread.

much thanks

There is no thread for this model because it uses a MediaTek chipset.

There is no thread for this model because it uses a MediaTek chipset.
i shoulda sticked with Qualcomm... argh!

My Mi 11 Pro is currently on Miui by xiaomi.eu 13.013 Stable

a few days ago i got an update notification that Miui 13 V14.0.60.TKACNXM Stable is available

is if safe to update this ?

Hello guys,
In a few days I will receive my Mi 11 Pro China and I will open bootloader immediately and have to wait.
In the meantime is it the best way to install and update all official China roms and then start flashing with TWRP from the latest China ROM or is it better from older versions?
I want to install latest A13 MIUI 14 I think. Or is it better to go with MIUI 13 right now?

Thank you

What the hell is going on? How can updating a simple ROM turn into such a nightmare? And how is it possible that such issues are so rarely discussed? I am trying to install the latest 14.0.6.0.TKACNXM_v14-13.zip for my 11 Ultra and i am using TWRP 3.7.0_12-Mi11Ultra_v7.2_A13 and all i get is this error... No matter what TWRP i am using. Always partition error. Is it 2023 or 2003?

It's no problem. It's explained here many times.
Simply reboot into the system. Everything is alright.
It's a TWRP issue. ROM installed correctly.

Reactions: Einheit-101
It's no problem. It's explained here many times.
Simply reboot into the system. Everything is alright.
It's a TWRP issue. ROM installed correctly.
Thanks, That is ridiculous, TWRP clearly says "no rom installed" when trying to boot system. But it seriously booted. The OP should clearly make a note on the frontpage, this was driving me crazy for hours!

Hi All, question i gonna ask might be published earlier but i can't find anything (please don't bash me if it was published before). I'm using a Mi 11 Ultra with unlocked Bootloader running on SKAMIXM. Question is, can i push the EU rom TKACNXM using fastboot? Will this wipe all my data or brick my set? Thanks in advance.

Hi, I would love some word of advice.
Bought Mi 11 ultra reflashed to global by seller in july 2022. Decided to unlock it under my account, reflashed China, reunlocked. And now I am trying to install Xiaomi.eu, howewer using recovery from this thread after booting it 0mb of storage shown and in logs
Failed to mount '/data' (invalid argument)
... (a bunch of other folders)
Failed to mount '/vendor' (Invalid argument)
Already removed password from phone, issue persists. Any advice?

Hi, I would love some word of advice.
Bought Mi 11 ultra reflashed to global by seller in july 2022. Decided to unlock it under my account, reflashed China, reunlocked. And now I am trying to install Xiaomi.eu, howewer using recovery from this thread after booting it 0mb of storage shown and in logs
Failed to mount '/data' (invalid argument)
... (a bunch of other folders)
Failed to mount '/vendor' (Invalid argument)
Already removed password from phone, issue persists. Any advice?
HI I had this issue when using the wrong twrp my files would not decrypt, . You need to download the TWRP from page 1 of this thread and re load it to your phone, then it will decript your files and you will be able to load the rom etc

Is there any solution for the notification problems? I am facing this issue mostly with messaging apps where notifications arrive late or only pop up when I open the app. I have already tried disabling battery saver, allowing permissions, and starting the app on boot

Is there any solution for the notification problems? I am facing this issue mostly with messaging apps where notifications arrive late or only pop up when I open the app. I have already tried disabling battery saver, allowing permissions, and starting the app on boot
Which ROM version are you on ?

Common mistake everyone does.

No mention of ROM version
Whether it was a first install or an upgrade?
If upgrade then from which version?
Which custom recovery are you using ? Is it the latest ?

Clean flash/dirty flash ?

Can't assist anyone without having some basic info.

--
Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra (star)

Which ROM version are you on ?

Common mistake everyone does.

No mention of ROM version
Whether it was a first install or an upgrade?
If upgrade then from which version?
Which custom recovery are you using ? Is it the latest ?

Clean flash/dirty flash ?

Can't assist anyone without having some basic info.

--
Miui 14.0.6.0 TKACNXM Stable

I've read there are notification delays with this stable rom version.
Can't comment more.

Move to the Weeklies I guess.

--
I have started to experience this notification delay too. Never noticed it before the last week or so.

Two Q's about weeklies, if you can assist please?

1. Do they receive security updates any more regularly than stable? Still on January updates in Stable
2. Is Google Wallet working (outside China). Mine stopped working since 14.0.6.0

1. In weekly includes the latest security update so it's better than stable. You only have to watch out for more battery drain in weekly but better check the threads to that topic.
2. I think Google wallet is working but only when your credit cards are added to your main Google account. For me it's not working because my credit cards are added in my second Google account.

Reactions: RudeYute