[GUIDE][venus|star|mars] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI11 / Pro / Ultra

I'm waiting for my unlock, but doing a bit of research. I think it should be fine, but wanted to ask, if anybody flashed weekly or stable over the CN 12.5 version on mi11 ultra. I'd like to stay on the weekly version, just don't want to brick the device. Anybody did this?

Hello I have Mi 11 version Global 12.0.2.0 (RKBEUXM). This is the highest version offered by the OTA update in my region (Poland). I would like to install Xiaomi eu - xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11_V12.5.4.0.RKBCNXM_v12-11-fastboot. I read this whole thread from the beginning. I am afraid of damaging the phone during installation, because many of you had a problem with it. As far as I understand everything correctly, I have a low version of the Global software. The lowest should be 12.0.22 or higher. How can I do an OTA upgrade to a higher version. In my region, this is the highest version. Which region should I switch to to update the software via OTA?

Decided to try flashing to 12.5 EU from 12.0.1 Global on Mi 11 Pro (which was flashed by EDL)
What caused my fastboot loop first time I tried this was hung on sending current slot to a - from CN most recent OTA ver to EU.

This time round - it completed - Followed instructions exactly.
Was a point when the CMD script hung on sending 'boot_ab' but I followed ingbrzy advice and pressed enter then the script completed as normal.

Now on 12.5 EU Stable. Thanks for all the assistance!

Reactions: 4fun20
I'm waiting for my unlock, but doing a bit of research. I think it should be fine, but wanted to ask, if anybody flashed weekly or stable over the CN 12.5 version on mi11 ultra. I'd like to stay on the weekly version, just don't want to brick the device. Anybody did this?
I just did this and presto - fastboot loop after the script hung at "set active a" and then only fastboot.

After that I tried many ways to get back to a working system, including xiaomi.eu scripts, Miflash and official Xiaomi fastboot images - they all ran without error but still only fastboot

After EDL I'm now on 12.0.1 global and going to xiaomi.eu next...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G998B mit Tapatalk

I just did this and presto - fastboot loop after the script hung at "set active a" and then only fastboot.

After that I tried many ways to get back to a working system, including xiaomi.eu scripts, Miflash and official Xiaomi fastboot images - they all ran without error but still only fastboot

After EDL I'm now on 12.0.1 global and going to xiaomi.eu next...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G998B mit Tapatalk
Shoot, i hoped it would be more seamless, as the EU ROM is based off the CN one. Thank you for the report. I'll unlock the boot loader anyway, root and will see if i can replace the CN stuff manually. Or wait for TWRP

I've done a good bit of experimenting the past few days. I've also spent $150 on EDl services. Having my phone unbricked SEVERAL times.

I am 0/5 flashing EU 12.5.2 from China 12.5.2. it hangs at setting to slot A. For literally as long as you will let it set. Then when you try to flash again. It goes all the way through but it just bootloops back to fastboot every time. Even if you try to flash an official ROM from Mi Flash. It will say successful then it will boot back to fastboot.

I am 2/2 when flashing EU 12.5.2 from Global 12.0.1. it works the first time Everytime. So for anyone out there who bricks going to .EU 12.5.2. Go 12.0.1 then flash .EU 12.5.2. It should work.

I've done a good bit of experimenting the past few days. I've also spent $150 on EDl services. Having my phone unbricked SEVERAL times.

I am 0/5 flashing EU 12.5.2 from China 12.5.2. it hangs at setting to slot A. For literally as long as you will let it set. Then when you try to flash again. It goes all the way through but it just bootloops back to fastboot every time. Even if you try to flash an official ROM from Mi Flash. It will say successful then it will boot back to fastboot.

I am 2/2 when EU 12.5.2 from Gloabal 12.0.1. it works the first time Everytime. So for anyone out there who bricks going to .EU 12.5.2. Go 12.0.1 then flash .EU 12.5.2. It should work.

How about trying to press enter when it hangs at "setting to slot a" ?

Reactions: smartjack

I am 2/2 when flashing EU 12.5.2 from Global 12.0.1. it works the first time Everytime. So for anyone out there who bricks going to .EU 12.5.2. Go 12.0.1 then flash .EU 12.5.2. It should work.
This is very good info. Thank you for your efforts and money spent . I'm sure I'm not the only one who appreciates it.

Sent from my M2102K1C using Tapatalk

I think it's important if people get the new ultra not to update to 12.5 CN. Stay on 12.0.13.0 to flash the EU ROM or weekly like User Karpfenhai.

Last edited:
Reactions: Poney70
I think it's important if people get the new ultra not to update to 12.5 CN. Stay on 12.0.13.0 to flash the EU ROM or weekly like User Karpfenhai.
Agreed, now I need to figure out, how to downgrade to 12.0.13, or of that is even possible... Or wait a bit, since I still have about 5 days to unlock

I did that Everytime. Its just stuck. I mean stuck as in will sit there for hours. Whereas with Global 12.0.1 it just flew right past that part.

I'm currently back on .EU 12.5.2 where I will stay. I just made myself a lab rat for the community.
Thank you for your sacrifice! I also really appreciate it. I am hoping to need the EDL flash only once so I'll ask the guy to flash the Global 12.0.1 unless a miracle happens and my first flashing goes without the need for EDL. I think this whole sacrifice shows well to what extent we all go to flash the EU ROM and how many loyal users it has. It would be amazing if the moderators of EU ROM have the possibility to offer EDL flash services.

Hi, thank you for the detailed instructions.
I have the Mi 11 Pro with CN ROM. I followed your instructions after unlocking it, to flash the Xiaomi.eu ROM. First time it was stuck on "slot a".....I pressed ENTER a few times, nothing happened. So I restarted the phone (it started in fastboot of course) and PC, then tried again, it went across that step, then the CMD window just closed while the phone was still in FASTBOOT screen. Then I waited and noting happened, so i tried again. This time the CMD screen just vanished immediately after I press "Y" (at the start, to confirm what I want to do). The same thing happened, I tried again and again, and the third time it worked again. This time the whole process in the CMD window ran, the window closed itself and then the phone automatically rebooted to the FASTBOOT screen. I disconnected and turned the phone on, it just opens on the FASTBOOT screen. I am afraid this may have been bricked - I followed all instructions and replies to the t, surprised that this happened. Any tips or help on how I can get my Mi 11 Pro back to life would be appreciated.
I am a complete noob here.
Thanks in advance!

Hi, thank you for the detailed instructions.
Hello, what was your ROM's version before trying flashing a Xiaomi.eu ROM?

EDIT: If you don't know/remember, no problem! The only solution I know, in order to unbrick your device, is to pay for an EDL Unbrick Service (like this one: Telegram -or- @Angeluss69) and ask them to flash "Global" fastboot ROM version (12.0.1.0, download link => here) and keep the bootloader unlocked.

On 12.0.1.0, finish the first setup wizard (MIUI 12 setup) then try to flash a Xiaomi.eu "fastboot" ROM again.

;)

Last edited:
Hello, what was your Official ROM's region and version before trying flashing a Xiaomi.eu ROM?
It was the Chinese ROM, I bought it from China, the version was the latest update that the ROM itself asked to do today (stable version). I tried the volume up+power button restart several times and reflashed the rom again thrice - the same thing happens that the CMD window runs its course, the phone reboots to the FASTBOOT screen and no matter what I do it just reboots to the FASTBOOT screen. Any help would be appreciated - it would suck to have bricked my brand new phone :(

This is the version I am FASTBOOTING: xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_21.4.21_v12-11-fastboot

It was the Chinese ROM, I bought it from China, the version was the latest update that the ROM itself asked to do today (stable version).
I just edited my previous post. ;)

Anyway, to successfully flash Xiaomi.eu "fastboot" ROMs, "update to the latest China ROM version" seems to be a bad advice for some devices... :(

Last edited:
Hi guys, seems like i am having problems like some of the people here

i have the china mi11 ultra - updated it to the latest china rom OTA 12.5 and after i tried to flash the EU rom from this thread my phone got stuck in the fastboot window and doesnt even turn off.

i have tried Poney70 advice from this thread but to no avail, no matter what i have tried i cant get the device to boot - even if all flash attemps are successful, the device is stuck in the fastboot mode

any way to fix this? what is this EDL you guys speak of? how can i get a hold of that\them?

Thank you

Eli.

i have tried Poney70 advice from this thread but to no avail, no matter what i have tried i cant get the device to boot - even if all flash attemps are successful, the device is stuck in the fastboot mode
Hi! :)

My advice is only good when the device is not in bricked state, yes. ^^

I don't know how you can contact "xiaomi_auth" on Telegram... so you can try to contact this guy => https://t.me/Angeluss69

;)

i have the china mi11 ultra - updated it to the latest china rom OTA 12.5
Question Eli, did u factory reset the phone after you update it to 12.5 via OTA ?
Or u updated and without factory reset decided to flash EU rom ?

thanks

Hi Guys, I am very new to Xiaomi product and i just received my New Mi 11 Ultra (CN set). After reading through all the post im quite confuse on which step should i follow. Is it possible to install EU rom without installing the TWRP? I did read some of you guys ended up bricked your phone. So any simple and most safest Stable Eu rom. Sorry i am very new to flashing rom. I would say my knowledge on flashing devices is 3/10. haha.

You can see my phone spec as below. I really need EU rom since im coming from Pixel and i dont like the ads by CN rom.
6b0b69c5d8605e22ce95e1a4cf1a405e.jpg

Hi! :)

My advice is only good when the device is not in bricked state, yes. ^^

I don't know how you can contact "xiaomi_auth" on Telegram... so you can try to contact this guy => https://t.me/Angeluss69

;)
Hey Poney,

Only after i posted i noticed your previouse msg to mine about contacting *spam*paid*service*

I have sent him a msg and in a matter of minutes, for a very reasonable fee, he did his magic and my phone was back on with global rom

He advised me to better wait for twrp because it is a safer way to flash the device, the xiaomi partitions are not very stable when flashing the fastboot way.

Goodguyavi

Foolishly enough, i was too quick with the flash process and did not factory reset my device before attempting the flash.

My device was just updated to 12.5 and immediately after that i went to flash the latest xiaomi eu
And this caused the fastboot loop.

I hope that doing the factory reset would help others not to get stuck

Hey Poney,

Only after i posted i noticed your previouse msg to mine about contacting *spam*paid*service*

I have sent him a msg and in a matter of minutes, for a very reasonable fee, he did his magic and my phone was back on with global rom

He advised me to better wait for twrp because it is a safer way to flash the device, the xiaomi partitions are not very stable when flashing the fastboot way.

Goodguyavi

Foolishly enough, i was too quick with the flash process and did not factory reset my device before attempting the flash.

My device was just updated to 12.5 and immediately after that i went to flash the latest xiaomi eu
And this caused the fastboot loop.

I hope that doing the factory reset would help others not to get stuck

Did you update to 12.5 before or after unlocking bootloader the first time?

Hi Guys, I am very new to Xiaomi product and i just received my New Mi 11 Ultra (CN set). After reading through all the post im quite confuse on which step should i follow. Is it possible to install EU rom without installing the TWRP? I did read some of you guys ended up bricked your phone. So any simple and most safest Stable Eu rom. Sorry i am very new to flashing rom. I would say my knowledge on flashing devices is 3/10. haha.

You can see my phone spec as below. I really need EU rom since im coming from Pixel and i dont like the ads by CN rom.
6b0b69c5d8605e22ce95e1a4cf1a405e.jpg

With this version you should be good to go, your Bootloader is unlocked?

Good luck, just follow the instructions then.