[GUIDE][venus|star|mars] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI11 / Pro / Ultra

12.5.6.0 or 12.5.4.0 or ??? what rom ?you can extract recovery from the CN Stock Recovery Rom

I loaded the 12.5.4 image.

But there is no recovery image....

EDIT: Postet the wrong before

Last edited:
I have Mi 11 lite 5G (Renoir) and after unlock I flashed beta right away. Everything went well, but after flash was complete, I couldn't boot into system. It always went to recovery.
Until the moment I wiped data in recovery, after that it booted to system. Is that normal?
No I am afraid to update, because don't want to wipe again

I have Mi 11 lite 5G (Renoir) and after unlock I flashed beta right away. Everything went well, but after flash was complete, I couldn't boot into system. It always went to recovery.
Until the moment I wiped data in recovery, after that it booted to system. Is that normal?
No I am afraid to update, because don't want to wipe again
it was your PC issue when formatting data.. update is safe for you as there is no more format data..

Reactions: Putti
Im using xiaomi.eu 12.5.2 stable.
Updater tells me i can update to 12.5.5. Is it any risk if i press update through updater? Saw some problems with other devices. Im using mi 11 ultra. Thanks in advance.

Updater tells me i can update to 12.5.5. Is it any risk if i press update through updater? Saw some problems with other devices. Im using mi 11 ultra. Thanks in advance.

No, you can`t use the updater app , you must download to PC and flash the Rom as update NOT FORMAT DATA, after download the 12.5.5.0 to pc, unzip the rom, boot your phone to fastboot mode use the stock usb kabel and use the "windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat" to update your rom.

Reactions: Poney70 and cosko17

you cant use the updater app coz there are only fastboot images on xiaomi.eu for this model no images for twrp. so you have to do it like firedance61 described it. before update to 12.5.5 read the forum posts -> some people said it is not perfect / faulty / buggy
-> i have to wait for 150h -> mi 11 ultra :)

Since Android 12 betas are available;

May we see an adaptation soon?

@ingbrzy or @Igor Eisberg

Just asking, no demand or request :)

Anyone willing to try?

Should work, known issues:

Mi 11:

1.Users have to swipe all the way to the top to unlock the device.
2.There might be instances where the system restarts automatically.
3.Unable to use Emergency calls when the screen is locked.
4.Information (such as time and battery) display bug in Status bar.

Mi 11 Ultra:

1.Users have to swipe all the way to the top to unlock the devices.
2.The touch point in the bottom navigation bar is a bit lower than the finger postion.
3.Small window may pop up when making screen-off calls.
5.Gallery may stop running when editing videos.

Mi 11i/Mi 11X Pro:

1."Earphone" icon doesn't show in status bar when earphone is inserted.
2.Unable to find TV device in Cast.
3.There may be crashes after making an emergency call and checking the call records.

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.

Since Android 12 betas are available;

May we see an adaptation soon?

@ingbrzy or @Igor Eisberg

Just asking, no demand or request :)

Anyone willing to try?

Should work, known issues:

Mi 11:

1.Users have to swipe all the way to the top to unlock the device.
2.There might be instances where the system restarts automatically.
3.Unable to use Emergency calls when the screen is locked.

Mi 11 Ultra:

1.Users have to swipe all the way to the top to unlock the devices.
2.The touch point in the bottom navigation bar is a bit lower than the finger postion.
3.Small window may pop up when making screen-off calls.
5.Gallery may stop running when editing videos.

Mi 11i/Mi 11X Pro:

1."Earphone" icon doesn't show in status bar when earphone is inserted.
2.Unable to find TV device in Cast.
3.There may be crashes after making an emergency call and checking the call records.

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.
I tried it for an hour, sucks! went back to xiaomi.eu weekly

Reactions: Karpfenhai
you cant use the updater app coz there are only fastboot images on xiaomi.eu for this model no images for twrp. so you have to do it like firedance61 described it. before update to 12.5.5 read the forum posts -> some people said it is not perfect / faulty / buggy
-> i have to wait for 150h -> mi 11 ultra :)
Hi

I just installed my first ROM yesterday so please take this with a grain of salt lol. The OPs question and your reply reminded me of something I read in the guide before installing my weekly ROM last night.

I thought it said that you would be notified of a new build via the updater app and it would download it for you, but as a fastboot file not a recovery file. Then you transfer that to your computer and then do everything else described

(you can of course just skip the transfer wait time and download from PC to begin with, I'm more just curious if what I read is in fact true and it's just a handy delivery method for the latest fastboot build or if I should never click "update" or "download" if promoted by the system update app)

Thanks!
-Seb

its been stuck on erasing metadata for a while, how long does the whole process take usually?

edit: tried again, keeps getting stuck on erasing "metadata"

Last edited:
Hi! I installed xiaomi.eu for mi 11... Version 12.5.5 but now is my home wallpaper black and eve if i choose other wallpaper it stays black... Solution?

Sent from my M2011K2C using Tapatalk
You need to allow superwallpapers apps to autostart, it worked for me