Hardbrick after latest weekly flash (Mi 11)

pojkofd00m

Members
Oct 29, 2021
Hello guys,

Second time I hard brick my phone trying to flash the latest weekly xiaomi.eu (21.10.27) I'm looking for some advices about what I am doing wrong, its becoming costly since I need an authorized account to flash from edl after.

First try was from xiaomi.eu weekly v12.5.7.I booted in fastboot and ran the "windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat" file. 2 or 3 files flash with success and after that a fail occurs with the following error : (Write to device failed in SendBuffer() (Too many links)). I tried to reboot the phone to get into recovery but once shutdown it didn't boot again and was in EDL mode.

Found an authorized xiaomi account on telegram to unbrick my device and was back on v12.5.13 CN version.

Second try was directly from v12.5.13_CN. Booted in fastboot and ran the "windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat" file and ......... same error... (Write to device failed in SendBuffer() (Too many links)). This time I didn't shutdown the phone and tried to flash twrp and other ROMs but I couldn't write anything to the device. Tried to reboot again and can't get anything, hardbrick again...

I know how to unbrick it but I don't want to stay stuck on the base CN ROM, what am I doing wrong while trying to flash this xiaomi.eu ROM? I can't fail for a third time :D

yeah maybe u try over twrp?
but first unlock ur phone and install twrp then a older version of xiaomi.eu rom,( Android 11 base) like 21.9.1

you can try to flash the mi11 venus engineer rom (with MiFlash or copy fastboot.exe to folder and execute bat file)

or try the XiaomiTool v2:
xmt2.png

If the phone still enters the fastboot?
First:
Shuts down all applications on your computer when the phone flashes;
Use another cable in a USB 2.0 port.
Download xiaomi mi 11 (2021-10-01 | Stable Fastboot | V12.5.9.0.RKBMIXM)
Use MIflash-20210226- clear all
USB debugging ON
Reboot in fastboot mode
Install xiaomi.eu (21.10.27)
"windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat"

Too many links could also indicate weird folders, try c:\flash per example.

Regards

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.

Reactions: Poney70
Hello guys,

Second time I hard brick my phone trying to flash the latest weekly xiaomi.eu (21.10.27) I'm looking for some advices about what I am doing wrong, its becoming costly since I need an authorized account to flash from edl after.

First try was from xiaomi.eu weekly v12.5.7.I booted in fastboot and ran the "windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat" file. 2 or 3 files flash with success and after that a fail occurs with the following error : (Write to device failed in SendBuffer() (Too many links)). I tried to reboot the phone to get into recovery but once shutdown it didn't boot again and was in EDL mode.

Found an authorized xiaomi account on telegram to unbrick my device and was back on v12.5.13 CN version.

Second try was directly from v12.5.13_CN. Booted in fastboot and ran the "windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat" file and ......... same error... (Write to device failed in SendBuffer() (Too many links)). This time I didn't shutdown the phone and tried to flash twrp and other ROMs but I couldn't write anything to the device. Tried to reboot again and can't get anything, hardbrick again...

I know how to unbrick it but I don't want to stay stuck on the base CN ROM, what am I doing wrong while trying to flash this xiaomi.eu ROM? I can't fail for a third time :D
*spam*paid*service* helped me. I can recommend it to you

Hi pojkofd00m, Can you tell me how can i finde a autorozed account. I'm in same situation, i can't turn on the phone. I sent in the service center but they doun't want to repair.