New Has this rom xiaomi.eu_multi_HM7A_V11.0.5.0.PCMCNXM_v11-9, given you any problems?

Doneaba

Members
Nov 27, 2019
Hi guys, today I have installed stable update for redmi 7A;
xiaomi.eu_multi_HM7A_V11.0.5.0.PCMCNXM_v11-9.zip
It has given me a lot of problems. The icons did not come out, as if the launcher did not work, it just said wait a moment.
I went back to the previous version and it did not start the system.
I have lost some data because the Chinese TWRP installed, always gives an error when trying to backup and a long time.
I have reinstalled after a hard reset the rom xiaomi.eu_multi_HM7A_V11.0.2.0.PCMCNXM_v11-9.zip

After this unexpected adventure, I ask you:
Has this rom given you any problems?
Should I install it after a hard reset?

Thank you

Hi guys, today I have installed stable update for redmi 7A;
xiaomi.eu_multi_HM7A_V11.0.5.0.PCMCNXM_v11-9.zip
It has given me a lot of problems. The icons did not come out, as if the launcher did not work, it just said wait a moment.
I went back to the previous version and it did not start the system.
I have lost some data because the Chinese TWRP installed, always gives an error when trying to backup and a long time.
I have reinstalled after a hard reset the rom xiaomi.eu_multi_HM7A_V11.0.2.0.PCMCNXM_v11-9.zip

After this unexpected adventure, I ask you:
Has this rom given you any problems?
Should I install it after a hard reset?

Thank you

After installing the new version cleanly and after a hard reset the problem persists.
The xiaomi.eu_multi_HM7A_V11.0.5.0.PCMCNXM_v11-9.zip rom does not load the desktop icons and waits with a message; "wait a minute".
Forced to reinstall again version xiaomi.eu_multi_HM7A_V11.0.2.0.PCMCNXM_v11-9.zip.
It happens to more people?
Thank you

Reactions: Gmenzhur
After installing the new version cleanly and after a hard reset the problem persists.
The xiaomi.eu_multi_HM7A_V11.0.5.0.PCMCNXM_v11-9.zip rom does not load the desktop icons and waits with a message; "wait a minute".
Forced to reinstall again version xiaomi.eu_multi_HM7A_V11.0.2.0.PCMCNXM_v11-9.zip.
It happens to more people?
Thank you
Yes, everyone. This is a bug. Solving the problem installing miui launcher.
Place the apk on the sd card and follow these steps.
Settings, search bar.

Screenshot_2020-03-15-20-06-40-829_com.android.settings.jpgIMG_20200315_200701.jpgIMG_20200315_200733.jpgIMG_20200315_200815.jpg
Find MIUI Launcher on the cd card and install. Restart.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Doneaba
Yes, everyone. This is a bug. Solving the problem installing miui launcher.
Place the apk on the sd card and follow these steps.
Settings, search bar.

View attachment 28709View attachment 28710View attachment 28711View attachment 28712

Thank you very much Gmenzhur.
I don't quite understand how I have to install the apk. You'll see.

Option One.- Should I install my launcher.apk first and then update to xiaomi.eu_multi_HM7A_V11.0.5.0.PCMCNXM_v11-9.zip rom? or

Option Two.- If I install the new stable version when starting the phone, I don't see anything on the screen, only the top notification bar, battery and clock.
How can I see the SD and my launcher.apk, to be able to install it?

Option Three.- Or do I have to install it by connecting the phone to the PC?

Thank you very much and I hope your help.