HD2, 1.6.10. 1e Dialer background

sephiroot

Members
May 22, 2011
I'm using my gf picture on lockscreen. Every time if someone is calling to me i see my lockscreen picture (my gf) and each time i think that she is calling.

is there any "something" to change that?

Wouldn't the obvious solution be the simplest one?

Change your lock screen wallpaper to something other than your girlfriend...

The "simplest one" solution is to change rom to less buggy. so we all must / have to change lockscreen background to which isn't interfering with dial background - that is a solution? god bless for advice...

So what for is that forum if for every bug solution is dont use / change wallpaper / take a pills ?!

The "simplest one" solution is to change rom to less buggy. so we all must / have to change lockscreen background to which isn't interfering with dial background - that is a solution? god bless for advice...

So what for is that forum if for every bug solution is dont use / change wallpaper / take a pills ?!

Is it really a bug though? I think that is how its supposed to be. Unless you edit the avatars of each contact with their picture manually to show who is calling, it will act on default ways. And by default it shows your lockscreen wallpaper.