Hello, everyone. I update my Yiaomi 11 ultra after that my mobile turn off and not working, also fast boot not come up, e now anyone can help me free?

Jawanmiri

Members
Mar 14, 2022
Hello, everyone. I update my Xiaomi 11 ultra after that my mobile turn off and not working,
Also now my fast boot not come up, now anyone can help with me free?
1- I have a MI Flash toll
2- installed that Qualcomm_Drivers_QDLoader\Qualcomm_Drivers_QDLoader\Qualcomm Drivers\Qualcomm\Driver
2- Aldo that star_eea_global_images_V12.5.11.0.RKAEUXM_20211126.0000.00_11.0_eea
Who can help me or what can I do it? please I need your help:
Best regard

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    331.3 KB · Views: 111
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 114
  • 3.png
    3.png
    27.7 KB · Views: 108
  • 4.png
    4.png
    50.6 KB · Views: 99
learn English
read similar threads
don't buy Xiaomi phones or don't do stupid things with them you don't understand at all

• Angry
Reactions: Jawanmiri
learn English
read similar threads
don't buy Xiaomi phones or don't do stupid things with them you don't understand at all
Shut Up, f**k you and Also Xiaomi, than who you are?
you can going learn English, for typing that is normal and be happen in type wrong. understand ****er.

• Haha
Reactions: LOLO9393
Hello, everyone. I update my Xiaomi 11 ultra after that my mobile turn off and not working,
2- installed that Qualcomm_Drivers_QDLoader\Qualcomm_Drivers_QDLoader\Qualcomm Drivers\Qualcomm\Driver
2- Aldo that star_eea_global_images_V12.5.11.0.RKAEUXM_20211126.0000.00_11.0_eea
Best regard
Do a search. You are in edl mode and need someone with access to an edl account permission to flash your phone now. It wont cost much to fix but it looks like your only option now.

Best regard
you will find help in telegram… it isnt allowed to post groups/users, so you have to search by your own

Reactions: LOLO9393
Do a search. You are in edl mode and need someone with access to an edl account permission to flash your phone now. It wont cost much to fix but it looks like your only option now.
Thank you for so much for your reply, what is edi account?
now my mobile in the flashing but still not finished , I dont know why:
LOOK THE PIC IN THE BELOW

Attachments

• Screenshot (175).jpg
    Screenshot (175).jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 110