Help Mijia 1c said to clean obstacle sensor.... But..

kuajinhao

Members
Jun 20, 2021
Hi guys I was using the 1c robot vacuum for about 5 months, it's a global version. Never had any problems before today.

Today, all of a sudden, the robot decides to ask me to 'wipe the sensors', but the problem is, the sensor was clean, I often clean them once a week.
And its won't move or clean, the power button light changed to red in colour.

Anyone can please give me a helping hand, or some ideas on what is the issue n how to solve?

Cheers, Jin

Hi i have a new Xiaomi Mijia MJSTS1 Vacuum Mop 2 pro + and cant get the vacuum to leave the dock, having the obstacle sensor error :/
any help ?

after all these months, apparently NOT FIXED.THE DAMN SHOP WONT EVEN FIX IT FOR ME BECAUSE ITS ON WARRANTY, AND THEY CANT FIX IT.....WASTED CASH

I have Xiaomi Mijia MJSTS1 Vacuum Mop 2 pro +, the same error and can't find any solution.
I also contacted customer support by email, and they didn't offer any help.

I have Xiaomi Mijia MJSTS1 Vacuum Mop 2 pro +, the same error and can't find any solution.
I also contacted customer support by email, and they didn't offer any help.
Hi
Same module as mine, already try removing the front bumber and after a 1m the vacuum stops, do you have the samething?
Are you on the latest FW?
Thanks

Hi
Same module as mine, already try removing the front bumber and after a 1m the vacuum stops, do you have the samething?
Are you on the latest FW?
Thanks
I didn't removed anything, it suddenly did this error for no reason.
Couldn't you find any solution yet?