Help! My Mi5c Cut Calls And Lose Coverage

edgarlimeres

Members
Mar 21, 2018
Since I have my xiaom MI5C, cut calls within a few seconds. It also loses coverage every so often and takes a few minutes to return, becoming unusable for both the internet and calls. My telephonic company has a good mobile coverage in my area and i can take 4G.

I received my xiaomi in Spain with the official ROM of China and I began to notice this problem. Then install the xiaomi.eu 9.2 Stable and the problem persists. Is there anything I can do? Or is it impossible to use this model in Spain? IM DESESPERATE!
8.gif

Since I have my xiaom MI5C, cut calls within a few seconds. It also loses coverage every so often and takes a few minutes to return, becoming unusable for both the internet and calls. My telephonic company has a good mobile coverage in my area and i can take 4G.

I received my xiaomi in Spain with the official ROM of China and I began to notice this problem. Then install the xiaomi.eu 9.2 Stable and the problem persists. Is there anything I can do? Or is it impossible to use this model in Spain? IM DESESPERATE!
8.gif
You have official rom? You have on 5 mode in song assistant?
You buy special phone for China, for China Mobile, its possible not working good outaide china and china unicom.
Next time read a specification before You buy phone.

8.gif