HELP!! SGS2 not working after wipe

RUDEBOY

Members
Jun 13, 2012
Hi all

Got a bit of a problem, I did a full clean install of the latest MIUI for my SGS2 following the guide on this site and it all went well. When browsing the file explorer I noticed some of my old data was on the phones internal sd so I wanted to get rid of it. Following someones advice on another forum using recovery I selected a few options to wipe the suggested storage.

Now Im stuck with the yellow triangle on boot and it doesnt do anything. I can boot into recovery and also access ODIN on the pc, but Im absolutely stuck on what to do. I tried to install MIUI again from the microSD root directory after a full reset, wipe cache & dalvik, but it gave me a long error message.

I dont want to mess around any more in case i do more damage than good... HELP!!

Thanks for the reply! have you had this situation before? will flashing the original firmware remove the root and put it back to 'normal'?

You are a genius! Just installed the firmware and Im back up and running. Now once this sick feeling from my gut goes I may try and install MIUI again lol.

Thanks for your help :)