Help!! Stuck On Fastboot Mode

benmrm

Members
Aug 23, 2015
Hello,

I've bought a Redmi 3S from gearbest and it says the bootloader was unlocked, so I tried to flash twrp, to put xiaomi.eu on it.

I did fastboot oem device-info and it said false in all items. Then, just for trying I did fastboot oem-unlock, something appeared on the screen to say yes or no to the unlock. I said yes and finally twrp could be installed and I flashed everything on the phone, including the rom that came from the store.

At twrp I tried to flash xiaomi.eu rom and it didn't work. Tried global rom, nothing. After a reboot I went back to fastboot and the device-info said that everything was locked again and can't go back to twrp.

The only two thing happening is:
- Can enter fastboot mode with bootloader unlocked
- Stuck at Mi logo and nothing happens

Do you know what to do?! Please help me.

Best regards

Last edited:
Hi
Have you disabled dm-verify in TWRP ?
It causes phones to be stuck at Mi logo when activated.
TWRP > Advanced > Disable dm-verify.

If you have relocked bootloader you'll have to flash a full (original) rom using fastboot mode.

this could help you : http://en.miui.com/thread-327861-1-1.html

Nothing, only thing will do is to have a token to unlock the bootloader. How can I get it? How can I add this mobile phone to my mi account so I can unlock officially?
If a friend of mine, that has the same phone asks xiaomi permissions to unlock and instead of flashing his mobile phone flashes mine, will it work?

Can't get to EPL mode, seems that the stock recovery that came with mobile phone is gone too.

You can flash your phone using the link provided above, then you will be able to unlock it.
Flashing using miflash is possible with a locked bootloader. It will relock the bootloader if unlocked, but obviously it's already the case.
You can't access any recovery with a locked bootloader, this is normal.
Can you access the menu using power buton + volume up ? And enter Download mode ?

For requesting the permission to unlock, the important thing is not the phone but the SIM card. The same must be used to request and to unlock.

I finally made it.
I managed to enter download mode via fastboot and after some problems with miflash, lots of reading and some lost hours I managed to bring it back to life.
I unlocked the bootloader without a SIM card in the mobile phone.
Running xiaomi.eu smoothly!

Glad to hear your phone is back to life. :)
I've read that this phone is unbrickable, maybe that's true !

Hello Benmrm, i Will get my 3s 3/32 soon now and i want to install Xiaomi.eu rom too.
Was flashing with simcard the reason of your problem? So when i follow all the steps without simcard it will go smoothly?

I did everything without Sim card. When I finished installing successfully xiaomi.eu I plugged the Sim card in, only in the end.
First thing to do register your xiaomi phone to your Miui account!!!
If you need something I'll help you out ;)

Hello benmrm, need you help how to enter download mode via fastboot. Can you help, couse i didn't found on internet. Thx.

to go to "Download mode", if not possible by "volume" and "power" buttons: on youtube.com put: How to boot your Xiaomi Redmi 3s into Download mode (Alternative 100% working method)