HongMi WD miuiltirom

BeijingFel

Members
Nov 9, 2013
Hi there, i juts ordered some red rice (WD flavour) which i wanna send to family in Europe. Does anybody have an idea when the multi language rom will be out as i will need to either set it up for french or german.
Or is there a way to put a vanilla rom on it??

Thanks a million

Yeah thanks sorry getting confuzed with the shorties.. i got a wcdma version, the one which works with 3G also outside CHina. the other thingy only works 2G and is for that crappy CHina mobile network...hence, i need a multi language rom for that one

Ingbrzy posted the right link.

Sent from my Xiaomi mi2 with Tapatalk. This is why my message could contain spelling mistakes. now Free

thanks in case i m making myself a complete tit, how do u install on the hongmi wd, i download the zip and put it on the sd card then what? also, does it use the OTA updates in europe or do i need to do it manually? do i need to also dl the gapps for google play store?

so i need cwm? no idea what it is. i dont have a pc (got an Apple) and am not sure if i can do the update, i actually hoped i can just pull it on my sd and do some incredible grip/key combination which updates fon from chinese in a more recognisable language in my old pairs home

First of all hello to everyone. I am a happy owner of Hongmi and I must say excellent device only problem porting miui. After several installations have come to a confirmation. The phone with the native mui (original china) works perfectly all the sensors including gyroscope and e-compass work with the porting miui ita eu or no work the sensors and blocks the second card. If you could esssere useful to someone .... spheres, let me if you too have encountered the same problem